Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? SprayAnPray
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -9:30
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participated and not dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? mespritguy
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? - No, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? - Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? - Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - No

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Amigach077
  • What timezone do you live in? ART
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No i didnt
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No, i was not a member, because i didnt know about this tourneys
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yeah, of course, why not?
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes sir
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No im not

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Hion5
  • What timezone do you live in? Central (GMT -6)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No and No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No, I have not
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes, I do because I am new and wish to participate in the site

• What is your PTCGO screen name? brunorpin
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -3
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and I didn`t drop from it
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Raigetsu
  • What timezone do you live in? US Eastern
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Xabalanque
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (Silly American daylight savings time :( )
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participated since February, never dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes I Do!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Viracocho
  • What timezone do you live in? US Eastern(-5)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No,no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Is the e-mail address on yourPokeBeach account up-to-date?Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premiummember? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? silberleinen
  • What timezone do you live in? CEST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? i promise
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Itzyatzee
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yes!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I will!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I am!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Phyxera
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Didn't participate.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Frosstoise
  • What timezone do you live in? ADT (GMT -3)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participated and not dropped.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gabking5458
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? YAS
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? OF COURSE!!!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No :(

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Arneboy11
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+2
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I did
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes I will
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? fatbubba147
  • What timezone do you live in? EST (UTC -5)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? enjoifriend
  • What timezone do you live in? est
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I'm a premium writer

• What is your PTCGO screen name? sdrawkcab190
  • What timezone do you live in? Mountain (GMT-7)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no.

Back