Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? macboy02
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT-5
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, I did. And I was not dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yep, pretty sure I did.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes, I promise
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? c0mp
  • What timezone do you live in? est
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No i came late to sign-ups
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? yea
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I would've regardless
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

• What is your PTCGO screen name? TBlatt
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No, sorry, I just joined.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? krattboy8
  • What timezone do you live in? US Central
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I participated and did not drop
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Xabalanque
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time Zone (US - so we have the weird daylight savings time)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes to first question. No to second question (Played in several tourneys, never dropped)
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name?
grantm2001
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”
EDT (GMT -5)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
yes, was not dropped, but i got last place!
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…)
I'm fairly sure
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
no

What is your PTCGO screen name? Asrialys
What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? PurplePanda94
  • What timezone do you live in? CDT UTC - 5
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? I made one
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes I do
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? sdrawkcab190
  • What timezone do you live in? Mountain

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Kemony
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? None in May

Last edited by a moderator:
- What is your PTCGO screen name?

VulpixYolk

- What timezone do you live in?

Mountain Time Zone, GMT -6

- Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?

yes, I did participate. I have not been dropped

- Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?

yes

- Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?

yes

- Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?

yes

- Are you a PokeBeach premium member?

no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? musicismyalibi_
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT +2
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes & no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? theprp30
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? None in May
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? ironcladmerc
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern (GMT -4)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, I participated, and was not dropped.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

1. scourge188
2. Central
3. I participated but was not dropped
4. I did make 2 posts
5. I promise to make 2 posts
6. My email is up to date
7. Not a premium member

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Chad1013
  • What timezone do you live in? (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No/No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Pokemon1050089
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT-8
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did participate and no i was not dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Yes i did!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes it is!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Sadly not currently.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Wolt
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No and no!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yessir!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? That it is!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yessir!

Back