Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

1. What timezone do you live in? - EST
2. What is your PTCGO username? - Mespritguy
3. Did you participate in January or February's tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? - I did not participate
4. Did you participate in last month's tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? - I did not participate
5. Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? - This is my first tournament, and I promise.
6. Are you a Pokebeach premium member? - I am not

Hope I get in :D
-Mespritguy

• What timezone do you live in?
    • Eastern Time (UTC-5)
    • What is your PTCGO username?
    • Xabalanque
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them?
    • Participated in February Tournament, still playing in it!
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?
    • I am participating in the February tournament - and yes I made more than 2 posts last month
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.)
    • I am continuing to make replies, so yup!
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
    • No
  • After the first round of the tournament, you must submit your deck list to the tournament organizer via PM.
  • Sure!

What timezone do you live in?
Eastern UTC -5
What is your PTCGO username?
Gengar-101
Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them?
Yes I did participate in both and was not dropped.
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?
Yes and I did make 2 posts.
Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?
This is not my first tournament.
Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
Yes

What timezone do you live in? EST (UTC-5)
  • What is your PTCGO username? Pokesockaroo
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? no.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? no.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?yup, I'll try.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope!

• What timezone do you live in? UTC -5
  • What is your PTCGO username? Subdarven
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? I didn't
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Nope
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes, ill do if i need to
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope.

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern gmt-5
  • What is your PTCGO username? Mrslaking22
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yup! Will do!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No :(

• What timezone do you live in? UTC + 0
  • What is your PTCGO username? NF_Phil
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? No and no
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Yes!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

Pacific time (UTC-8)
    • What is your PTCGO username? Danielsan555
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? No
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes!

• What timezone do you live in? Hawaii Standard Time
  • What is your PTCGO username? lukkul
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Yes, were not dropped
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes, I made at least 2 posts last months

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern (EST)
  • What is your PTCGO username? wjwallace
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? Yes. If so, were you dropped from either of them? No, I wasn't dropped from February's tournament but I just voluntarily dropped after round 5 with a 2-3 record.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did participate last month, and I made at least 2 posts within the last month.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? No, not my first tourny but I will continue to post at least twice in the next month.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • Challonge.com username: dfwallace2

• What timezone do you live in? MST
  • What is your PTCGO username? redwater
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Participated in both, did not drop
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did participate, and already have 4 post this month and will do more.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? not my first one but I'll post more
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

• What timezone do you live in? GMT+1 but I can adapt to any schedule really
  • What is your PTCGO username? Yangi
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Nah
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did not participate
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Its my first tournament, I already did two posts this month, but I can promise I'll do another two, if interesting decks come up in the deck garage :)
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Sadly no

• What timezone do you live in? Central UTC-6
  • What is your PTCGO username? jdog4528
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? No, I did not participate in the previous tournaments
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No, I did not participate in last month's tournament
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Yes

BRT (Brasilia Time) || GMT / UTC -3 hours​
  • What is your PTCGO username?
AndreBernacchi​
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them?
No.​
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?
No.​
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month?
Yes, I will.​
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No.
Edit: formatting;

• What timezone do you live in? EST
  • What is your PTCGO username? Mewpoots
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Both and no
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes and no
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? No

• What timezone do you live in? CET (Central European Time) / UTC/GMT + 1
  • What is your PTCGO username? musicismyalibi_
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? I did not participate.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did not participate.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? I promise.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I am not.

• What timezone do you live in? EST
    • What is your PTCGO username? Ra2terra
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Participating in February, not dropped
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? I promise.
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

• What timezone do you live in? Central Standard Time
  • What is your PTCGO username? Charrranitar
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Played in both, dropped from neither.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Played in tournament last month, not sure on the content of all of my posts from the past month, but anything is possible.

1. What timezone do you live in?
Eastern Standard Time

2. What is your PTCGO username?
Gabking5458

3. Did you participate in January or February's tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month.
Played in both of the tournaments, I was not dropped from either tournament.

4. Did you participate in last month's tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes I did participate and yes I did make at least two discussion posts.

5. If this is your first tournament do you promise to make two posts on the forums?
Of course Pokebeach is my favorite discussion website!

6. Are you a Premium Member?
No sadly :(

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern utc -5
  • What is your PTCGO username? Itzyatzee
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Yes

Back