Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Well, the client has been down for the majority of the day. Hopefully those who scheduled for today have time to reschedule!

(1) Central Standard Time
(2) Free most evenings after 7:30 CST. Flexible on weekends, will be dependent on that day what I'm doing.
(3) Charranitar
(4) Prior to the end of registration.
(5) Premium Member
(6) N/A - Premium Member
(7) Up to date.

1. Eastern Standard Time
2. Evenings between 8:30pm and 10:30pm EST.
3. ae2
4. By Saturday
5. Yes -- premium member
6. n/a
7. Yes -- up to date

Hopefully I'll do better this time around! Gambatte yo!

(1) Mountain (U.S.)
(2) Usually evenings (starting around 5ish) and nights (with the ecception of thursday). I'm free basically all weekend as well.
(3) JayEm130
(4) I'll send the deck list soon (after I adjust my deck).
(5) Premium.
(6) N/a
(7) Email is up to date.

1) Central Time (CT)
2) Available from 6pm CT to 10pm CT
3) Fitchino
4) Will PM Decklist by Friday 2/5/16 around 7pm CT
5) Yes I'm a Premium Member
6) I don't post much, maybe two or three in the past month
7) Email is up to date

1. US - EST
2. At nights, best on weekends.
3. Challonge: Serperior PTCGO: EspeonROX
4. Probably tomorrow.
5. Basic
6. I wrote an article for one, and I think 16 discussion posts if I'm reading this correctly.
7. Email's updated.

Ryxos wins 2-0 over Redados; games were played from 5:45 - 6:15pm EST.

Difficult matchup, good luck in future rounds :)

Just a quick update to remind you to check out my initial post to this thread (http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...onsored-by-tcgplayer-com.127793/#post-2773238). Also, please do not wait until the last minute to submit your deck list. I will be finalizing the tournament brackets around midnight on Sunday morning. I prefer not be smashed on Saturday night with all the last minute deck submissions. That gives me no time to ask anyone to make any tweaks, if needed.

In addition, there are two things that you really need to know, such as how to get a deck list from PTCGO rather than having to type one out. Also, if you have already submitted your deck list and want to add your Challonge username to your entry on the tournament brackets, let me know via the deck submission private message. Otherwise, include it with your initial comment. This way you can keep a record of your event attendance and placement in tournaments on your Challonge profile.

Thanks.

1. EST
2. Anytime after 4:30. Flexible on most nights (Have had matches at 3AM in past tournaments)
3. PTCGO Username: Gabking5458
4. Right now
5. No :(
6. 6 Posts in January
7. Yes email is up to date

Last edited:
I have removed the forum post cap. Now you just need to promise you'll make two quality posts on the forums over the next month (such as in a news story).

(1) GMT
(2) Free all month, but no matches after say, 9pm EST?
(3) Yoggington (Same on Challonge)
(4) Tomorrow
(5) Premium
(6) n/a
(7) E-Mail up to date

I'm down!

(1) PST
(2) Completely Tuesday & Thursday, most afternoons
(3) Qwertyd1993
(4) By tomorrow night
(5) I am not
(6) Sure