Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Also just checking to make sure the round ends tomorrow (Wed, 8/10) and not on Thursday (8/11) as the tournament details state:

• Round 1: Saturday 8/7/2016 to Wednesday 8/11/2016

All of the dates don't match up with the specific days now that I look at it. (All the days, IE Saturday 8/7, are a day off)

D-Babs in 2 games over Gelato

Match times between 11:30AM-12:00PM PST Wednesday

Game 1: D-Babs
Game 2: D-Babs

Good luck in the rest of the tournament!

Calcab and SprayAnPray:
We were going to play yesterday morning, but (at least here) Pokébeach website went down for the morning and we couldn't contact each other. Since SprayAnPray won't be available to play any other time after this, we agreed to draw this match.

Sorry! I won vs yguy. I haven't had a chance to get on the computer. Games were played Tuesday at 5pm. I won game 1, he won game 2, I won game 3

• What is your PTCGO screen name? CRIS1011
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC - 5:00
    Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? YES AND NO
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? YES
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? NO, [email protected]
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

I will be going camping this weekend from saturday to monday so I would be free to play tonight, monday night (maybe) or tuesday. This is a message to my future opponent when the pairings get updated.

17421_10155462237180112_4496333244902321937_n.jpg

Back