BW/BW2 Will Zekrom and Reshiram be back in the 2011 Macy's Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekrom Black

Banner made by me! :D Avatar from Serebii.net!
Zekrom and Reshiram were in the 2010 Macy's Day Parade. Will the be back this year? If they took the time to make the 10-foot additions to the parade, my guess is they would use them again. Black and White are still the newest main-series games, and they played big roles in Pokemon Rumble Blast. In 2010, Black and White weren't released, so they are more likely to be in the parade this year than last year. It could have been to introduce them, but remember, Victini and Zekrom & Victini and Reshiram will be released about a weej after Thanksgiving, so it would be a good time to feature them. I hope they will be back! Do you think they will/won't? As far as I know, it still hasn't been confirmed if they will be back, though Pikachu will obviously return.

I would definitely not be surprised if there was _something_ Victini being shown off there. Zekrom and Reshiram, there's a strong possibility, but I guess we can't be certain. Usually they would release a press story before the Parade saying what would be shown? I can't remember for sure...I thought there was.

dmaster out.

I dont think Reshiram and Zekrom will be in the parade. Cause TPCi would off told us about it on the official site already. If any Pokemon were to be in the parade we would have known about it already from the official site.

Welp, Ram and Rom aren't there. Ah well.

The Pikachu float's still there, though. I'm disappointed.

I just saw Pikachu, but like Kam said, Reshiram and Zekrom aren't there. They still are the newest mascots, so I don't see why they are gone. If Pokemon Gray or something had come out, then it would make more scense.

They were there to promote the newly released Black and White...nothing more. I'm not surprised that they weren't there

kickitupDude2 said:
I hope Victini gonna be in there next year.
I doubt it because by that time the new games would have probably already come out so they will most likely be in it.

Victini should have been in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this year. It would have been great and extra Victini Promotion for the 14th Movies.

suuuuuuuuure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back