Pokemon Will They Ever Evolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson95

Krabby King
Im curious, ever since ive seen pinsir, lapras, Tauros, etc, from the first series of pokemon, will they ever have next, or before forms? im also not to sure about the new treasures coming out so if you have an idea of new first forms or next forms, please share.

I can understand pinsir not having a first form, but what do you think his next form will be called?

What about tauros?

I can also see lapras having a first form aswell, i was just curious.

I can see Tauros/Miltank having a pre-evo, Pinsir/Heracross having a pre-evo, Farfetch'd evolving, and Kangaskhan having a pre-evo.

As for Ditto and the legendaries, they should be left alone.

Tauros/Miltank no they sould be left there stat are good and are great for haymaker team there no need to brach them.Heracross his attack is high in the 20 by level 5 and he has bulkup to go along with his fighting movie plus his megahorn attack Pinsir pretty much the same.lapras is a good spattacker with ice and water move plus attack like sing and confuse ray.Kangaskhan with dizzy punch and a buch of other move are good.All the old pokemon that where not good or had bad move recived evo or pre-evo for those reasons

i made a pinsir evo in my fake pokemon game. its called JINSARE. Tauros' baby is Moous

I don't like how Lucario, a Legendary Pokemon, is evolved. ALL Legendaries have been basic, why did they have to make him evolved?

bulbasaur45 said:
i think dunsparce should have a evo i mean like hes actually really cool

If all you care about is look then that a shame because most weird looking pokemon work good dunsparce is good look at the way his move work
abaxter94 said:
I don't like how Lucario, a Legendary Pokemon, is evolved. ALL Legendaries have been basic, why did they have to make him evolved?
Why do you think he's a legendarie he's not

lol that's so funny no offence!
Lucario isn't legenary..Why do you think it is so easy to get him?
Why do you think they can breed?
Sorry for aall the crucial comments...

I think there should be an absol evo It would look like this. And there should be a Lickitung prevo it would look like the following attachment(Can't be bothered to do another URL).

Attachments

• slivia final.PNG
    slivia final.PNG
    1.1 KB · Views: 106
Skarmory doesnt need an evo. Maybe a pre-evo but its already in the OU tier in the video games. Why would Skarmory need an evolution?

~Magma king~ said:
I think there should be an absol evo It would look like this. And there should be a Lickitung prevo it would look like the following attachment(Can't be bothered to do another URL).

Absol has sword dance plus high attack plus he has baton pass make him good and if there a type he can't fight baton pass it

Chansey to evolve were thought as "hahaha" in RBY. And she evolved in GSC. Chansey were great and evolved, so I can't see why Skarmory can't evolve.

Lapras will most likely have an evolution. It is going extinct after all. Kangaskahn was supposed to, Temujin or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back