Pokemon Will They Ever Evolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jinxs make i think the trio with electabuzz and magmar she desef and evo
also quirfish and dusoace and evo it could be easy to do also shuckel

Shuckle evo? If that ever happened, welcome new Mixed Wall era.

Tauros doesnt need an evo, its in the OU tier, why would it need one?

Jynx doesnt deserve one, it deserves to be obliterated to smither reins.

yeah its a pity most of the original generation of pokemon dont evolve... like farfetchd for instance... or maybe dunsparce evolving... or delibird having a pre-evolved form... hahaha that would be sweet
hmm or maybe... zangoose or seviper evolving? nah maybe theyre good enough? hmm how bout lunatone and solrock having pre-evolved forms? sounds logical right?

Lapras has a baby evolution now but I can't remember the Pokemon name but it is possible for a stage 2 of Lapras . I am not sure on Tauros or Pinsir but if Pinsir evolves it could be named Pinsizor or some name similar along that line.:)

Laprases pre-evo was never ever on anime ... when ash dove he saw Lapras evolving, but we coul'd never see the pre-evo ... that's that ...

xxashxx said:
Lapras has a baby evolution now but I can't remember the Pokemon name but it is possible for a stage 2 of Lapras . I am not sure on Tauros or Pinsir but if Pinsir evolves it could be named Pinsizor or some name similar along that line.:)
No he is still a one stage pokemon nothing new about him

xxashxx said:

Its not A Lapras pre evo -_-! Anyways we dont know if they will ever evolve.

Blastoise king said:
xxashxx said:

I thought it was a pre evolution to Lapras. What happened to the evolution?:)

xxashxx said:
Blastoise king said:
xxashxx said:

I thought it was a pre evolution to Lapras. What happened to the evolution?:)

Its just A new 4th gen pokemon. Duh.

Liam:D said:
could be could be but as allways thers always got to be permenent basic pokemon in each region

Find one in dp

anyway, they will eventually have to make evos and prevos because they are running out of ideas, fast. I mean, half of dp was evoloutions of previosly seen pokemon! Tangrowth, Rhyperior( or whatever it's called ), Electivire, Magmortar... and many more ... including...

duskinor, I think you now get the point.

i dont know why but i would not mind the hitmon's to have a evo form....

i also wanna see a fearow evo also maybe masqureain to....

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
Liam:D said:
could be could be but as allways thers always got to be permenent basic pokemon in each region

Find one in dp

anyway, they will eventually have to make evos and prevos because they are running out of ideas, fast. I mean, half of dp was evoloutions of previosly seen pokemon! Tangrowth, Rhyperior( or whatever it's called ), Electivire, Magmortar... and many more ... including...

duskinor, I think you now get the point.

I'll take that challege and raise you a Pachirisu,Chatot,Sprritomb,and carnivine

You said one and I found 3

smacktack15 said:
Lapras can evolve or has a Pre-evo.? This makes me crazy.
I won't have done that if I was you anyway lapras is already good enoght he doens't need any evo of preevo form

porygon should've had a baby form in johto instead of evo so it could be

porygon 0 (baby) --> porygon -->porygon z

Yeah. I like that idea! Poygon 2 is kinda...meh. I like Z SO MUCH better! Porygon baby would look so adorable! Espeon might have competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back