Will ash find love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's to much of a wuss a crybaby a backstabber to his pokemon and friends.No.I mean just take the Mirage Pokemon episode for instance.Who saved Misty from falling to death?Hmmm I don't know....MAY!!!

I don't think he will but if he did it would totally be may , she is the best girl counter part ever

And I think it was beanca(or however u spell it) because later u see latias flying the other direction and latias had those kids so if that was latias, did she ditch her newborn babys just to kiss ash... I don't think so

maybe if he wasnt so dum he would realize that misty loves him. like, right before they split up after Johto, she totally implied she liked him when she walkd down da street with her hed down and said all that stuff i cant remember but anwho, then Lyra comes along and likes ash, but ends up lovin Cory, leavin dawn thinkin alot about it. May was def. a no cuz she loves Drew

No. Simply put. He had a shot to become closer friends with Misty, May and Dawn. And Iris will follow right down the same path. It'll be a dream to every person who wants Ash to fall in love with a girl, unfortunately, it'll never happen.

It is kids show, I doubt they will actually put GFs. I bet there will be some chemistry going on, but there won't be any actual relationships.

Darkrai said:
It is kids show, I doubt they will actually put GFs. I bet there will be some chemistry going on, but there won't be any actual relationships.

But Brock falls in love all the time, why can't Alsh?

Well Ash can fall in love, but he is more interested in being a Pokemon Master instead of finding love. He might find someone attractive during his journey, but I doubt if he will go out on dates and stuff. I don't think that in this show they want Ash to have a girlfriend, probably just stick with being friends. Though sometimes here and there they sometimes joke around if Ash likes Misty during the old episodes.

All I know is that Brock is the person that wants to find love. He is the one that flirts with Nurse Joy and/or Officer Jenny or another lady that they meet during their journey. Though I seriously don't think that Ash will be finding love anytime soon. He might like somebody, but he will most likely just be friends with them and hope to meet them again during his journey.

Ash doesn't age. WPM has already proved that with the interview he had with the former show writer. o.o

Anyway, since he's still only 10, I doubt it would happen. He seems to be completely oblivious whenever a girl likes him. ^^'
If they decide to do a flashforward at the end of the series or something, maybe we'll see him with someone then. *shrugs*

Well...din't Ash liked Gaselle? that Girl with the Cubone...i remember that he kinda drooled over her Photo ^^;

but anyways, i dont know if Ash ever find love...maybe somewhere at the last episode ( if that ever happens)

^that was like a character of the day, they dont matter. i think megan fox is hot, but i wont date and fall in love with her

Lol, Ash drinks from the fountain of youth, so age has nothing to do with it. And he's with Misty anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back