wii versus playstation3 and xbox360

who would win? wii or the playstation3 and the xbox360?

• wii duh!

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • playstation3 and xbox360 is much, much better!

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seth1789110 said:
More so than Blaziken FBX, and FlygonX.

I'd just like to make a note that Flygon is in 2 of the most feared decks of this current format. So it's not exactly the best example. :p

The Fallen One said:
I'd just like to make a note that Flygon is in 2 of the most feared decks of this current format. So it's not exactly the best example. :p
Grr...there. I changed it to BlazeFBX AND RaichuX. Happy?

Seth1789110 said:
Dude, think about it. Its truth. The Nintendo Wii, while great, was super hyped. More so than Blaziken FBX, and RaichuX. Everyone was saying how B.A. it was going to be. I own one. Its pretty fun. I enjoy playing with the motion sensor controls, its a different(fun) experience than a controller. Family and Friends also enjoy it, cause you don't have to be good at it to have fun, unlike the other consoles. With interactive+fun games like Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and various other mario titles and such(Super Mario Galaxy!!), it is very easy to pick up and play. Now. Onto the facts. Wii, while fun, has terrible graphics for the generation its trying to fight in. Slightly better than Gamecube. While the games are fun, there is NO online, games on the shop channel are overpriced, internet costs money, and the games are little kids games. Mario, Pokemon Revolution, and so on. Its a little kids system. It is commonly seen in a house with grade school kids, cause they enjoy it. A Hardcore gamer will never buy a Wii and play some hardcore games on it. Wii tried that. Remember COD3 for Wii? How bad was that game? Don't even tell me it wasn't, it was awful.

PS3 on the other hand, is not. PS3 has the same like graphics chip and system set up used in super computers.(took apart my PS3, and ran checks and stuff against info on super computers, it matches up) PS3 has BluRay DVD, which, if you have a nice TV, makes you feel like the movie is right there. Incredible graphics display, the games look real and fantastic. Also, PS3 has free online play, unlike XBOX. PS3 can play any PS1+PS2 game, and even updates its graphics as much as it can, firming out stray pixels. PS3, though 299.99, is cheap. You can pay 200 and get a Wii, or pay 100$ more and get the best gaming system out there. PS3 can hook up to PSP and load Emulators among other things, like music+vids. Wii cannot do that w/ DS. PS3 gets all of the titles(barring Halo, which, IMO, loses its shine really fast) XBOX does. PS3 sales on CODMOD2 are almost, if not equal(cant remember the #s right now) to XBOX sales. PS3 has better graphics than XBOX. PS3 offers very clear, in depth graphics, while XBOX has a very standard graphic processor, and really does nothing else with it, not pushing its limits really. PS3 rarely experiences severe system failures if you use it normally(red ring of death), and can function pretty well.

The final system, XBOX360. This thing came out 2 years before PS3, cause Microsoft was worried Sony would hurry out the PS3. Microsoft made a smart decision, because people wanted XBOX, since it was new, and Microsoft has 2 years to hit its sales. However, once PS3 hit the market, XBOX saw declines in sales. XBOX does, despite popular belief, have the best internet+live ability, although it is not free, which is a problem. People do not want to pay money to get internet for their XBOX, and their is really no way around it. XBOX does have exclusive games, like Halo, but those are not really enough to keep it on top anymore. PS3 sales past it, has better graphics, sound, plays BluRay movies, and has many more options. Wii is a kids thing. XBOX+PS3 are hardcore.

IMO:
1. PS3
2. XBOX
3. WII

There is no competition here. Sorry dude. While I enjoy Wii and own one, I also own a PS3, and find it a MUCH BETTER SYSTEM. I play PS3 more than Wii anyday.

Seth, you just got pwned. You're obviously a little kid who has never played a good game like CoD

Wii is a family system, good for kids/parents. (cheapest)

Xbox is good for multiplayer gaming, if lots of friends have xbox's it can be really fun. (middle)

Ps3 is good for graphics and some games that exclusive. also blue ray. (pricey-ist)

I'm not saying ps3 has bad multiplayer or xbox doesn't have good graphics, its just the other console is better at it.

just pick which one suit's you better. no need for a flame war

Age doesn't always matter. While I agree with you the Wii isn't as good I think it can be good to an extent. Its a family system: parents = adults? Pokemon is a bit part of Nintendo and many adults play that for the DS and Wii too. More over 15 and 18 games are made for the 360 and PS3 obviously which is aimed more at teenagers and young adults. Don't know why you're calling people little kids, you're just pointing out ''bad taste''. Everyone likes certain games and back to Seth's post, he seems an all around game player who maybe likes a little more mature gaming experience. Still, there lots of games out for Nintendo that are over 15 and that must count lots of adults still play Nintendo. Im sure plenty of 3 years old kids play the 360 and the PS3. Age is varied on consoles not hand picked.

PS: We're like 13 or over, that counts as a teenager which means nearly a young adult.

everyone is a child until they are 18 just so you guys know. no matter what technical names you give it, i.e. teens, preteen, YA (which btw is 18-21)

But still age doesn't affect what console you'd pick... So what you're saying, Moo, is that the Wii is for little kids. It has Resident Evil on it... Which is 18...

moo5100 said:
Seth, you just got pwned. You're obviously a little kid who has never played a good game like CoD
How did I get pwned? I posted that...I own COD. So...your statement that you quoted hurts me? I don't get how I got pwned. And I am 15, and though I am a "kid", I know what I am talking about when I say that Nintendo geared Wii to be towards the younger audience.

My ONLY problem with the Wii is that Nintendo really should have made it a more powerful system. IMO not going HD was a bit of a mistake, as I've been a bit envious of the PS3 graphics for quite some time now.

However, when Nintendo does step it up with their games, they really step it up. The Wii has several great games, as well as some good 3rd party support from a select few.

No the graphics aren't amazing (not bad either), but the game play IS.

Now... if they would only stop using that STUPID CHEAP SYNTH JUNK for their music... :(

Seth1789110 said:
How did I get pwned? I posted that...I own COD. So...your statement that you quoted hurts me? I don't get how I got pwned. And I am 15, and though I am a "kid", I know what I am talking about when I say that Nintendo geared Wii to be towards the younger audience.
your statement is only slightly correct.

nintendo made the console for families. not just younger audiences. it is meant as something EVERYONE can enjoy. not just have a specific genre of games and then just only release crap for that specific lineup. this is where xbox/ps3 fail.

Lets get this right...

Wii is for fat people
Xbox is for cheap people
PS3 is for smart, rich, cool, awesome etc.

Jokes aside I am going to choose the PS3 as it has a pretty decent library of games and is just about to increase with the likes of GOW3, GT5, Killzone 3, MAG etc.

Games that are good now: Uncharted, LBP, Killzone 2, MGS4 etc

Yh so even though ps3 has a small amount of games, I would say the best of the ps3 can top that of the Xbox 360.

Graphics are close but ps3 edges it with its Blueray thingy.

Online goes to 360, it is slightly superior but the money you spend on the online will tot up to the price of the PS3

No blueray for 360 Boohooo >=(

The ps3 controller feels a bit better but thats my opinion

I know I see biased but it is the truth and no 360 lover can deny it if he/she played the PS3.

Also you have the added likes of easy access internet, Vidzone etc.

The Wii however you can't compare. It is more family orientated and its just for fun. It is an amazing console.

so its between the wii and PS3, but then its down to preferance.

you are biased I am a PS3 owner and quite frankly I enjoy my 360 more true the Blu-ray is cool but I am a cheap person ;) and regular DVDs on my 360 are fine with me don't get me wrong though the PS3 is cool plus it was free so why not accept it.

kashmaster said:
Yh so even though ps3 has a small amount of games, I would say the best of the ps3 can top that of the Xbox 360.

I know I see biased but it is the truth and no 360 lover can deny it if he/she played the PS3.

I can.

Starforce Lv.X said:
you are biased I am a PS3 owner and quite frankly I enjoy my 360 more true the Blu-ray is cool but I am a cheap person ;) and regular DVDs on my 360 are fine with me don't get me wrong though the PS3 is cool plus it was free so why not accept it.

If you got it for free, you would be silly not to accept it.

Back