Wierd Mesprit X

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
Alright, so I bought a HGSS blister pack at Wal-Mart today and pulled a Mespirit Lv.X out of the LA pack. It's normal, not fake, but it's seems like there is excess build-up of the holofoil stuff underneath the surface of the card that creates these weird bubbles on the surface. At first it looked like the pack sealer may have come down on it, but it's in-between the two attacks. What the heck could it be?

Yeah, I forgot to take a picture of it XD. I'll do that now.

Hm....

I've seen that but not in the middle of the card before. My girlfriend has a Dodrio with the exact same texture along the bottom of the card at a slight angle. It looks like the pack sealer may have caused it.

my friend pulled an Uxie X out of the blister pack just like that but it was bubbled more of right about the picture.....now the top right corner of the card foil is peeling. So pretty much its a screw up and may start peeling away on you.

Contacted TPCi and waiting for a response....

Its probably worth a fair amount, lol. Misprints are valuable, but bubbles... They're bubbles.

Who ever said it was valuble? It's just a cool thing to have XD.

I had a problem with a tin Lv. X being machine damaged during packaging. I contacted TPCi and was instructed to send them the card along with a return address. Two months later, I was given the same Lv. X--though a pack version--along with three booster packs of the latest set (which happened to be Arceus at the time). As an apology for the long wait, they sent me an additional two extra booster packs.

In short, definitely send that card in to get replaced.

If it were a misprint, I'd say keep it. But unfortunately it's not; it's a packaging error that caused damage to the card.

Back