Wi-Fi Trades Wi-Fi Wednesday II - Come At Me Bro!

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
mzSRdiO.png

<Porygon2> Welcome to Wi-Fi Wednesday! This is a weekly topic where Porygon and I issue challenges for everyone to complete over Wi-Fi or Showdown battles, and for us to discuss the hilarious (or not) battles afterwards.
<Porygon2> If you accept the challenge, you may post Battle Video codes (or Replay links) of you completing it. If you successfully complete it, you will receive points. Now, if you'll excuse me-
<Porygon> --ERROR 502-- BAD GATEWAY
<Porygon2> What do you mean bad gateway? >.>
<PorygonZ> *warps in out of nowhere* Meanz no peeps can listen to ya, brudda.
<Porygon2> .__________________________________________________________.
<Porygon2> Wat .-.
<PorygonZ> That's raight. But thatz beside them point. I comez from teh different dimension. But yer running outta OP space, so we'll deal with diz next week. While we fix dis issue, I'll tell y'all this: this week's challenge is.... *suspense*

To NOT use any moves blockable by Taunt during a battle!

<Porygon2> Hey, I'm the host. *slaps PorygonZ with Porygon*
<Porygon2> This Doing the challenge, not slapping these guys. will award you 50 points! The more times you're able to do it, the more points you get. However, if we find out you're cheating in some way, or that you've got an arrangement...Porygon will punish you.
<Porygon2> After he wakes up. If. Let's hope he does. Hooooooooopefully./sarcasm

Back