Why so many booster box threads?

Shining Rotom

Do the Chillarmy dance!
Like the title said.

Can't we make 1 thread where people can ask what booster box they can buy? It's starting to get annoying.

I really do agree with this, or make a uniformed decision on the best boxes or best place to buy them and sticky it or something. It is starting to get annoying.

Its like everyday I check, someone has created a new thread without even looking at the page because usually there is like 3 threads about this on the front page.

There was such a thread outlining all the modified sets listing all the good cards in the set and stuff and why you would want to buy that particular box, but it's lost somewhere in the Article section and hasn't been updated since the release SV.

It is quite annoying seeing the same thread pop up time and time again but alot of people just want advice and don't want to waste money on buying the wrong box.

Can't we make 1 thread where people can ask what booster box they can buy? It's starting to get annoying.

If you have the time and energy then go right ahead.

Why is it annoying? It causes no harm whatsoever. In fact, the only thing that does cause harm on a forum is spam and flaming.

I agree this is one of several themes that gets repeated. Last week & this week there were 2 going at the same time

Yeah, I really need to update my "What set to buy?" guide in the article section ;/ Sadly, I'm a bit out of the loop in the competitive nowadays, so I might need a little help polishing it up.

I'll get around to it soon enough. ;]

EDIT: The new guide is now up: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81660

Back