why are there Yugioh clans

pikakid88

Aspiring Trainer
why are there yugioh clan on pokebeach this is a pokemon site the too games are hated rivals why are they here

RE: why are there Yugioh  clans

...Because it's a clan forum, any clan can go there. You see a FMA clan, don't you?

what i just was woundering why no need to get mad it just i thought/ seen that the too games are SOME TIME hated rivles i guess not in this case SORRY ccloud did know you felt so strongly about it why are you a fan

Now that it's been mentioned, some of the clans are getting a little ridiculous. But there's not a rule against that really. Ah well.

I don't think they're enemies. It's just two different games, that's it. Pokemon was already losing people when Yu-gi-oh came out, if that's what you're getting at for the reason to call them "enemies."

I think that since this is a Pokemon forum, only things that are about Pokemon should be discussed in ALL forums EXCEPT Miscellaneous Stuff since that's Miscellaneous. But that's entirely up to WPM, so it might be fine in the Clan Section to him for all we know.

Arcanine out.

I asked Holy Star about other non Pokemon-related clans a while back...

I deleted the PM, but he says it's ok.

Well there ARE some people who like both Pokemon at Yugioh so maybe there's nothing wrong with that.

Back