Votes: 5 33.3%
  • J.K. Rowling

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot, but I'm currently reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand (I've read some other books by her: Anthem and The Fountainhead) and I'm really enjoying it. I would suggest her to anybody who wants to experience some great views on life, work, love, and money.

Hmm...

Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams, J.K Rowling, J.R.R Tolkien, Phillip Pullman... I think I got them all. It's hard to choose a favourite, but I'd have to say that Pratchett is the best.

scampy said:
Hmm...

Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams, J.K Rowling, J.R.R Tolkien, Phillip Pullman... I think I got them all. It's hard to choose a favourite, but I'd have to say that Pratchett is the best.

Those authors FTW. :p

I actually haven't read many books recently (except for school assignments). One good book I've read was "Wolf Brother" by Michelle Paver. It was an interesting read. :]

I really like anthony horowitz, i have just finished the "power of 5" series, i also enjoy j.k. rowling and i useed to like the goosebumps series of which i have forgotten the name of the author that does the goosebumps series :(

I used to read some old Hardy Boy books that my family had from their childhood. The author is Franklin W. Dixon but really this is just a common name used for all the writers who wrote the books through the series. I like reading mysteries, and the first one I got all the way through was called the Secret Panel. All the writers who wrote the books were all great writers, I can tell you that. :)

Anthony Horowitz, Dean Koontz, Claire Francis, Emily Rodda, J.R.R. Tolkein, Robert Jordan, Garth Nix...

They are all some pretty awesome authors. ^_^

Anthony Horowitz, Margret Peterson Haddix, Lemony Snicket, R.L Stine, are only the ones I can think of right now. I haven't been reading as many books as I used to. Haddix is my favorite right now. I loved the Shadow Children Series.

Hmmmm,there are so many good authors! My favorites would have to be:

Raymond E Fiest
Susan Cooper

dark charizard said:
I really like anthony horowitz, I have just finished the "power of 5" series, I also enjoy j.k. rowling and I useed to like the goosebumps series of which I have forgotten the name of the author that does the goosebumps series :(

ZOMG, I just finished Nightrise.

Water Rayquaza said:
dark charizard said:
I really like anthony horowitz, I have just finished the "power of 5" series, I also enjoy j.k. rowling and I useed to like the goosebumps series of which I have forgotten the name of the author that does the goosebumps series :(

ZOMG, I just finished Nightrise.

Heh, I read the power of five series too. =P
I have yet to read Nightrise, but Evil Star was awesome.

I'm going to read Evil Star tomorrow, but I was just messing around at the library and I saw Nightrise, and now I'm hooked, LOL.

IDK... I like JK Rowling's Harry Potter series a lot!! but Margeret Peterson Haddix is a VERY good author... if you ppl don't know what she's written, check out some of these books:

Among the Hidden
Among the Imposters
Among the Betrayed
Among the Barrons
Among the Free
Running out of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back