Pokemon who would win  battles against 20 Lucarios?

m0nster1nc said:
CCloud said:
Heracross would pwn...

Uh... why?  I understand it has a 1/2 resistance against Fighting and 1/2 against Steel...but most attacks aren't too good, only Brick Break and Counter are options...

Mewtwo, it's better if you didn't know.

[sarcasm]Wow, ok, I think I'll go with your opinion.[/sarcasm]

Wow, are ub3rs the only answer you have?

I don't need your opinion on the Pokemon I choose. Think I've made a n00bish choice for all I care, it doesn't bother me.

Pokémaniac said:
Arcanine 274 said:
Groudon would just Fissure it.  Everything is OHKO'd.  You could also use Kyogre, or anything that knows Horn Drill, Fissure, Sheer Cold, etc.

Also, qwe I reported your post.  DO NOT use that type of language, please, or you WILL be reported to a moderator/admin.

Arcanine out.

Fissure can miss. I say Lock on and Sheer Cold.
OK then. I wasn't being realistic :_ . It's not like anybody'd ever fight 20 Lucario's anyway. Isn't it a 1 of a kind Pokemon? I can't remember...

Arcanine out.

Very odd wording choice for something that you don't think could win... And I always try to understand people's choices. I never thought it was a BAD choice, I was wondering why that was your choice.

We probably NEED the ub3rs seeing that we're facing 20 Pokémon consequtively which may hold a heavy toll on anything that isn't resistant. He STARTS with a base 80 attack, along with Detect and Counter at 6. Followed by a 90 STABed fighting move with 30 paralysis...

Well I cant see a situation where you would need to battle that many lucarios (unless you are being ambushed). In the games you can only carry 6, in the card game I doubt anybody would only use lucario as all their pokemon (seeing as the average deck has around 20 pokemon)and you need its basic stage pokemon too (I thought lucario was stage 1?).

Oh, yeah... I think this should be in Gaming discussion. You can't win battles in a general discussion becuase then they have no moves or attacks.

CCloud said:
m0nster1nc said:
CCloud said:
Heracross would pwn...

Uh... why?  I understand it has a 1/2 resistance against Fighting and 1/2 against Steel...but most attacks aren't too good, only Brick Break and Counter are options...

Mewtwo, it's better if you didn't know.

[sarcasm]Wow, ok, I think I'll go with your opinion.[/sarcasm]

Wow, are ub3rs the only answer you have?

Mewtwo is not a ub3r pokemon.

Of course it's an ub3r. Large TM list, huge Special stats, it's in the VIP (Legendaries) group...
What isn't ub3r about it? I'm not sure about the TM list though...

On a side note, Charizard would > those thingies. Their hits would mean nothing to him, and he'd just flame them away. Simple as can be.

All at once? Earthquake would take care of them, a decent groundon and you have yourself 20 KO'ed lucarios :)

BTW, mewtwo_93, you're so right, how in the world could mewtwo be an uber, I mean, has it been used in a lot of tournaments? of-course not! Was it in most, if not all teams that won a JAA tourney? How could it have been! Does it have an enormous sp atk, and still great other stats? No way! Does it has a lot of learn-able moves, under which some seriously powerful and useful ones, especially in D/P? No way!
so you see, mewtwo is not uber :) It's the complete opposite, it's probably the weakest, even caterpie beats it :)

ill just mix it up so its right.....
BTW, mewtwo_93, you're so wrong, how in the world could mewtwo not be an uber, I mean, it has been used in a lot of tournaments! of-course it has! it was in most, if not all teams that won a JAA tourney. How could it have been! it does have an enormous sp atk, and still great other stats! yep! Does it has a lot of learn-able moves, under which some seriously powerful and useful ones, especially in D/P? yup!
so you see, mewtwo is uber It's completely uber , it's probably the strongest, even rayquaza loses to it!

you did realise I was being sarcastic to the extereme, do you?
I guess anyone not noticing that should think caterpie is the world's strongest Pokémon :S

Back