BW/BW2 Who is the person who is getting crowned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mijumarulover

Water Pokemon Trainer
There have been questions lately .Especially One where they ask "who is getting crowned?" I personally think it is N ,but im not 100% sure. This is why I think the person getting crowned is N :
nandrowningguy.png

They have the same hair color and the same style of hair. Here is a picture of the crowning guy itself : http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/999/crowningguy.png and also what do you think the story is of why they are crowning the guy.And also do you think the crowning is of The old times,perhaps TP or N's ancestors. Discuss all that here.

Do you also think that Roark is Silver?
r1lj52.jpg

... My point is, you can't really tell who's who at this point. In my opinion, N and that other guy don't look like eachother enough to be the same person.

mijumarulover said:
There have been questions lately .Especially One where they ask "who is getting crowned?" I personally think it is N ,but im not 100% sure. This is why I think the person getting crowned is N :
nandrowningguy.png

They have the same hair color and the same style of hair. Here is a picture of the crowning guy itself : http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/999/crowningguy.png and also what do you think the story is of why they are crowning the guy.And also do you think the crowning is of The old times,perhaps TP or N's ancestors. Discuss all that here.

Its pretty obvious thats N.Without a doubt that is N.You cant possibly have two characters with similar design and then say its someone else.

sableye_master said:
It could be N's dad.

LOL,nope.N's dad might be the one who is crowning the person.You could be right if that the crowning took place a long time ago.

Zalman said:
r1lj52.jpg

... My point is, you can't really tell who's who at this point. In my opinion, N and that other guy don't look like eachother enough to be the same person.

And Zalman,You have a point there.You cant really tell who it is by so much little information.

Also What do you guys think the story of the crowning is all about?

Roark and Silver are from different generations, so it's a coincidence. But the person getting crowned and N are from the same game (Black/White), so they're the same person imo.

What? That doesn't make them the same person. Oh my gosh that means that jasmine and volkner are related seeing as they were in diamond and pearl. Anyway regardless i honestly think they are two different characters.

I don't think it's N(N and the person getting crowned have a different eye color), I actually think N is Zoroark...Is that to "out there?"

perhaps since a crown is a symbol of power, it could be kind of a dominance of both the legends and people to an extent. im pretty sure N has an important role in the crown but its to hard to tell how.

mijumarulover said:
LOL,nope.N's dad might be the one who is crowning the person.You could be right if that the crowning took place a long time ago.

o_O Have you not seen the trailer for B/W with the man with the similar hair style to N speaking to the crowd of people?

I don't understand why people are being so close-minded...

Luigibuster8989 said:
Its pretty obvious thats N.Without a doubt that is N.You cant possibly have two characters with similar design and then say its someone else.

Like Ralman said, Silver and Roark says hi.

Playerking95 said:
What? That doesn't make them the same person. Oh my gosh that means that jasmine and volkner are related seeing as they were in diamond and pearl. Anyway regardless i honestly think they are two different characters.

Yeah, Jasmine and Volkner aren't related simply because they're in the same game. (duh)
But you obviously missed my point. I never said N and the crowned person are related or are the same only because they're in the same game. I was adding more proof to the OP's claim that N and the crowned person are the same person.
The first supporting evidence is that they both have the same hair style and color. The second is that they are in the same game.

So, you have two pictures of characters in one game who look like each other (unlike Roarke and Silver). And, they are both important characters in the story. Sheesh, at this point, you can just fail to connect the dots and say "Nope! Just a coincidence!".
Or, you can deduce that, since they are main characters, that they'd eventually interact with or be related to each other somehow during the story. The first reaction to this would be that they are the same person. The second is that they are two different characters, but are related.
Imo, I'd go with the simpler explanation. I wouldn't want to create a third relative of N's just because I saw another picture of a long-blue-haired man.

Zalman said:
r1lj52.jpg

That comparison never quite cut it for me.

The hair styles of Silver and Roark are SIMILAR. The hairstyles of N and mystery prince are THE SAME (IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back