Which sets do you think will be out of Modified after Worlds 2007?

Yeah, I don't think they've ever done that, nor do I think it will ever happen. The list for cards would be very cluttered. Plus I think Pokemon wants to make D/P on this next season, or at least the one after. So leaving os many sets would account for many, many, many sets to be rotated out at once. That would be very upsetting to everyone.

Deoxys, Emerald, and Unseen Forces will definately go after Worlds. They will leave Delts Species in so all four Delta sets will be in the next Worlds.

Are you sure that's the truth? Or is that just speculation? I thought maybe they might rotate more out.

Mew EX said:
Are you sure that's the truth? Or is that just speculation? I thought maybe they might rotate more out.
They got rid of 3 sets last season, so there's a chance of that happening again.

Arcanine out.

I think up to delta. Too many people will quit if they do more. I know I will. I'm not spending another fortune on cards.

I'm pretty sure that it won't be UF-on, they won't ban only 2 sets. But on the other side, if they make it DS-on it will ruin the great BLS deck(which is the good news), but if they'll make it CG-on, my GTC deck will be ruined, as i wont be able to replace cradily with mew ex(which is the bad news)! I think they'll make it DS-on, as banning 3 sets is enough. And i really need holon lass.

Mewthree said:
I'm pretty sure that it won't be UF-on, they won't ban only 2 sets. But on the other side, if they make it DS-on it will ruin the great BLS deck(which is the good news), but if they'll make it CG-on, my GTC deck will be ruined, as i wont be able to replace cradily with mew ex(which is the bad news)! I think they'll make it DS-on, as banning 3 sets is enough. And i really need holon lass.
uh, LBS was out of the format anyways, it lost Bex (RG)

and CG-on would be crazy, that would mean that only sets that where released this year and next year would be playable O_O, which would make my mew ex-ies playable for only 2 years Q_Q

Yes, I'm pretty sure it will only be three sets again. I suppose that they could be anxious to usher in the new weakness resistence thing, but then again I sure hope they don't.

hey wait... shouldn't there be LM between DS and HP? so there aren't only just 4 delta sets from DS-on... personally I also believe that it should be DS-on

Back