Which sets do you think will be out of Modified after Worlds 2007?

I'd agree as well. But I'm wondering how well D&P will match up with the older sets, because there is so much change between the two.

oh, DS on of course, how can they leave holon engine behind??

BTW, i love seeing 2 dif gen's card mix up together, strange things will happen lol. Any 1 remember blaziken ex + blaziken RS + delcatty RS??

UFO? Unidentified Flying Object? Lol!
Hope UF or DS-on, can't bear the missing of the Holon Engine... If not, they better reprint it or my FLygon deck shall be doomed!

I'm guessing that they'd want the format to be DP-on ASAP, so I guess CG-on, this should mean that every set has been in the format for at least 2 years, I wouldn't like it, but I guess salamance or raichu + basic metal will only be good for one year.
I'm 99% sure that it won't be UF-on, that would just be stupid -_-

It all depends on how DP affects the game. Also if it'll be a real set or a promo set. But I'd say (without DP) DS on.

Arcanine out.

I'd have to say that it might be DS on, or at least legend maker. I don't know, I'd have to say that witht he possibility of power keepers, it could be DF onwards, which would leave PK, DF and D/P.

I have looked at most of the D/P cards and I'd have to say the old cards won't stand up much chance against the new ones.

DF onwards? Only having 3 sets availbe? I dont think theyll ban 7 sets.....

you forgot about Holon phantoms and crystal guardians. Those will be around.

It'll either be LM on or Holon Phantoms on. Thats 4-5 banned sets. Or maybe DS on. If they ban DS, thats no more transceiver or holon lass which are two cards I really like..

there excuse would be with Mr stones project and basic dark/metal. But that is nowhere close at all being the worth of Holon lass! especially with transceivers to find it if you need energy... and holon lass gets all energy... double rainbow, boost, etc

i've even heard DP on, it's not really ridiculuos, here's how it works:

abt May 07 first DP set, then when worlds 07 comes, the second one will be released. Finally, before cities 07/08 we'll have the third set of DP

thats 3 set to play with!

No offesne or anything, but that seems like a really person thing for Nintendo to do. How will players keep interest? I know I won't.

I'm guessing they'll reprint holon cards that are in DS in Power Keepers and then make it LM-on.
Or they'l just make it DS-on

Yeah I assume that would be the case. I hope so, that way I can use them in the pre-releases too. Lol. Anyways, people have been saying PK is a hoax, do you think so?

I'm pretty sure it's LM-ON. because if it's not I'lll probably quit Pokemon. Seriuosly.
It's just a scam to make us by cards and the waste then for Profit.
BUt if it Dp-ON I'll take that.

I think its either LM on, DS on or maybe, just MAYBE, UF on. Worlds 2004 was Expedition on BTW, so it means that they mix two gens together, EXP-SKY and RS-HL.

I seriously doubt it will be unseen forces on. That has a very low probability. Why? That would be a great many sets coming out, seeing as D/p will have 2-3 sets by the end of worlds. Then they;d have to wait a whole 'nother year. This doesn't seem logical at all.

Back