Which Movie had the Best.....

Togeshroob

Shroobs > Humans
NOTE: Before you post in this thread I want to make this known: This is in NO WAY a "What's Your Favorite Movie" thread, so, post with reasonable opinion! Please please do not post a movie answer, just becuase it has your favorite Pokemon in it. Also, Mewtwo Returns does not count. Thank you, that is all. :F

Okay, I watched a couple of the Pokemon movies last night, and I got to thinking.....Which one of these had the best and move interesting stoyline? Which one had the most boring, bland storyline? Which one had the best evil plot? Which one had the *Insert question here*

So, I decided to make this thread and open it to the public. I wanted to see what everyone else thought. Now, again I say, this is not a What's Your Favorite Movie thread, so please don't just post your favorite movie on all of the questions! Some of the questions will be favorites, though.

Questions:

The best storyline:

The most uninteresting storyline:

The best evil villian plot:

Favorite evil villian (Butler included):

Most adventurous:

Tell me more questions!

Statistics:

Best Storyline:

Mewtwo Strikes Back:
Pokemon 2000: 3
Pokemon 3, Spell of the Unown: 1
Pokemon 4ever:
Pokemon Heroes:
Jirachi Wishmaker:
Destiny Deoxys: 1
Lucario and the Myster of Mew: 3
Manaphy, Prince of the Sea: 2

Most Boring Story:

Mewtwo Strikes Back:
Pokemon 2000: 1
Pokemon 3, Spell of the Unown: 4
Pokemon 4ever: 1
Pokemon Heroes: 2
Jirachi Wishmaker:
Destiny Deoxys: 2
Lucario and the Myster of Mew: 1
Manaphy, Prince of the Sea:

Best Evil Plot

Mewtwo Strikes Back:
Pokemon 2000: 2
Pokemon 3, Spell of the Unown: 1
Pokemon 4ever: 1
Pokemon Heroes: 1
Jirachi Wishmaker: 1
Destiny Deoxys: 2
Lucario and the Myster of Mew:
Manaphy, Prince of the Sea:

Best Evil Villian

Mewtwo: 2
Lawrence the Third (if there were any): 1
Iron Masked Guy (4th movie): 2
Annie and/or Oakley: 1
Butler: 1
Phantom: 1

Most Adventurous:

Mewtwo Strikes Back:
Pokemon 2000: 2
Pokemon 3, Spell of the Unown: 3
Pokemon 4ever:
Pokemon Heroes: 1
Jirachi Wishmaker:
Destiny Deoxys:
Lucario and the Myster of Mew: 1
Manaphy, Prince of the Sea: 2

Vote!

Okay, I've always loved the Pokemon Movies. By far, my favorite movie has been Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I loved the storyline, and it was quite the interesting movie. On the other hand, Pokemon 4ever nearly bored me to tears! The only movie I haven't seen in the series is Pokemon Heroes, so I can't fully assess how I'd like that one.

jirachi wish maker had the best evil plot and villan

most adven.
lucario and the mystery of mew

best storyline: destiny deoxys

Most Boring Story:
Pokemon hero's berely any action.... so what if it is heart breaking to see latios die

best storyline:
lucario and the mystery of mew

plots ingenius the whole time thing had my jaw drop and how ash had aura was quiet interesting.

most boring storyline:
pokemon hereos

april 22 2007 i got diamond and hereos was on while i was playing i discovered this is a horrible movie the plot is just disgusting how its like latios and latias and uhh just dum i will give it something backrounds make me wish i was there.. + the latias kiss at the end making brock furoius with jealously made me laugh a bit thats about it....

best evil plot:
pokemn 3

it was interesting evil demon unknown forming into a ball destorying evrything very original.

best evil villan
MEWTWO

gosh darn it he had all of kanto to his knees he dominated and he was awesome!!!!!!

most adventorus:
pokeon the movie 2000

defitnitly very adventrous geting the 3 orbs almost getting blown up by flamethorwers thunder and ice beams... yeah good movie

well ther you go...

Best Storyline: pokemon 2000

most boring storyline: Destiny Deoxys

Best Evil Villian: Mewtwo

Best Evil Plot: Pokemon Heros

Most Adventurest: Pokemon 2000

Okay, thank you all for your opinions. Adding you. Also, I finally remembered the names of the two Team Rocket girls in Heroes. Annie and Oakley. (Hah, Annie Oakley.)

Here are mine. They don't count, but I thought I'd share:

Best Story: Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown

Most Boring: Pokemon 4ever

Best Evil Villian: Phatom

Best Evil Plot: Destiny Deoxys

Most Adventurous: Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown

Also, don't forget that you can give me ideas for questions! I can't seem to think of anymore, so...

Best story line: Pokemon 2000

Most boring: Lucario and the mystery of mew.

Best Evil Villian: Anne and Oakley

Best Evil Plot: Destiney Deoxys

MAP: Spell of the Unkown, I mean Unown(Bio joke)

The best storyline: The best storyline would be #3. That is the Entei movie! I like Entei because he freezes people and they have this giant battle between Charizard and Entei which i think is really cool! Entei also brainwashes people!

The most uninteresting storyline: I think the 7th movie of Deoxys is the most uninteresting! All they see is different Deoxys' and all. I thought it was very boring!

The best evil villian plot: I think the best viollianous (DOnt know how to spell villainous) movie is the Celebi one! Or the Mewtwo one! The Celebi one has Team Rocket chasing around Celebi and creating a monster of of Celebi! Also, Mewtwo is extremely evil in the beggining, he catches other pokemon, duplicates them, tries to catch Pikachu! He is a bad boy!

Favorite evil villian (Butler included): I like the guy from the Celebi movie, the guy from Team Rocket thats always after Celebi. The Iron MAsked Man it says on the first page.....

Most adventurous: The Most Adventurous would be the 5th movie with Latias and Latios. They go around different places. Latios and Latias turn into humans. Latios dies (boohoo) but i like the big wave at the end i think and team rocket stuff thats stuck in the machine! I think its really cool!

The best storyline: In my opinion, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew had the best storyline. I like how they brought everything together in the end.

The most uninteresting storyline: This one is definately The Spell of Unown; I just wasn't interested in it from the beginning.

The best evil villian plot: Lawrence the Third (2nd Movie). No one else was trying to steal a Lugia while playing chess. =P

Favorite evil villian (Butler included): Lawrence the Third, again.

Most adventurous: I will give this vote to Manaphy and the Temple of the Sea. It's not my favorite movie, but they are constantly moving.

Also, this is going to the Anime Talk forum. Moving...

KG, you didn't move anything. :S

*NOW MOVING* :D

EDIT: No wait, you did. I was just clicking on the redirect.

*KG Note: I know how to use the controls.

Noobnerd: No wonder you called me weird.

Best Storyline: The Temple of The Sea, the best movie so far, I was hooked into watching when it was shown on Cartoon Network
Uninterseting Storyline: The Spell of the Unown, so Boring ! I never cared for it, the worst movie in my opinion
Best Villian: (tie) Pirate Phantom (Manaphy Movie), the Iron Maske Maruarder (Celebi Movie)
Most Adventorus: The Manaphy movie, they keep on moving and they don't stop !

The best story line is Pokemon Ranger and The Temple of the Sea
The worst storyline Pokemon 2000 but the movie was good.
The best evil villan plot is Pokemon 2000 because he got to steal legendary Pokemon
Most adventurous is Pokemon 3 Spell of the Unown.:)

Best storyline: Pokemon 4ever. Huge time-warp fan. Expecting the 10th movie to replace this though. *cue Dialga*

Most uninteresting storyline: Destiny Deoxys. They should have put more stock in the Battle Tower scenes. They could've had Ash battle the first Deoxys inside the stadium there.

Best evil plot: I'd say Spell of the Unown. The unown alter reality!

Favorite evil villian: Iron Masked Marauder. No contest.

Most Adventurous: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. What it lacks in villians it makes up for in excitement.

Best storyline: Lucario And theMystery of Mew. It was just clever how everything happened and Ash had the aura...

Worst Storyline: Spell of the Unknown or Destiny deoxys. It was too simple stopry, not enough action in the deoxys one.

Best Villian: Mewtwo. NO contest. He could have controlled the world if he wanted to.

Best villian plot: I don't know... They have never had an amazing villian plan, nothing too clever, just simple. Probably The mewtwo movie again, the plot was almost unbeatable, even by Mew.

MOst adventurous: By far the Manafi Movie, amazing. Loads of action. I think ash should be a ranger.

Best Story Plot: I've never seen the Manaphy one, but I'd say Pokemon 3 because there was alot of battling a just plain fun to watch as everyone had a battling moment.
Unintresting Story Plot: Easily Pokemon Heros. There was no battling and the only point of it was to introduce the Latis. It didn't seem very interesting to me.
Best Evil scheme: Jirachi Wishmaker. I'm sorry but it was really awesome to finally see a crummy pokemon like that be in pain. Sorry Jirachi lovers. I also liked the killer Groundon.
Best Evil Villian: The guy in Pokemon4ever. He was awesome, brutal and has a sweet dark T-tar
Most adventurous: Pokemon2000, don't know why, it just because of all the flying and midair battles and ice...

More pollls:
Best Supporting Characters (as in the people in the story like Tory, Young Oak, Sir Aron)
Lamest Supporting Characters
Best Battles
Most Boring Battles
Best Featured Pokemon
Lamest Featured Pokemon
Best other pokemon ( example from Lucario movie: Regis, Mime Jr., Weavile)

Best Story Plot: Spell of the Unown
Not your average 'evil guy steals Pokemon' movie.
Uninteresting Story Plot: Pokemon Heroes
Duh.
Best Evil Scheme: Pokemon 4Ever: Celebi, Voice of the Forest
Evil guy with Dark Pokemon. Sounds good. Plus, Celebi almost dies.
Best Villian: Iron Mask Marauder from Pokemon 4Ever
Most Adventurous: Spell of the Unown

Some of the Best:
Spell of the Unown
Pokemon 4Ever
Mewtwo Strikes Back
Destiny Deoxys

Some of the Worst:
Pokemon 2000 (HORRIBLE, Ash is 'chosen one')
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (HORRIBLE, Ash has 'the aura')
Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (Pirate guy stunk)
Pokemon Heroes (Duh, again. :p )
Jirachi: Wish Maker (was wierd..)
Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai (Boring storyline)

Back