Which Legendary Pokémon Deserves its own Movie Debut?

Drohn

Wild War Dance
The majority of Pokémon movies are centred on Legendary Pokémon, but there are still quite a few we haven't seen as movie stars!

Here you can share which Legendary Pokémon you would like to see in a movie and what you want or expect to see. Make sure to not forget that second part in your post! ;)

What I would like to see is Regigigas and its three golems starring in a movie. They have all made several cameos or had minor roles in some of the movies, but there has yet to be a movie that focuses on their interesting history. Regigigas is said to have made the golems; a movie that elaborates on this and gives more insight would be awesome!

Another long-time favourite of mine is the history of Ho-oh and the three beasts. This trio had plenty of screen-time in the movies, but none revealed the secrets about their myth!

Finally, I would love for Cresselia to star in its own movie. It is very beautiful and mysterious; a movie about it could go anywhere from unveiling its relation to the moon as being the hero that saves people from their worst nightmare!

So which Legendary Pokémon would you like to see given more screen-time in a movie? If you have a great idea for a plot regarding a non-legendary Pokémon, you can also share it of course!

I want to see a movie that stars Phione and it and Mewtwo become good friends because they are the results of legendary Pokemon breeding. Maybe they could take over the world or something. And by they I mean Mewtwo because Phione is such a terrible Pokemon that Nintendo barely even recognizes it exists at all. It's a poor excuse of a Pokemon that should never be used in-game in even the most dire of situations so having a movie made about it would be pretty cool.

I'd like to watch a movie involving the backstory of the Regis. The brief appearance of Regigigas on the Giratina movie is not enough screen time for such an intriguing and mysterious line of legendaries.

Ho-oh just Ho-oh. No reasoning needed just do it already! Especially since it could also be about the beasts origins. Plus he is my fave of the box covers in gen 4.

Yeah I'm definitely on for a Ho-oh movie. I don't think he was even ever mentioned in any of the movies, even with the beasts. Sadly, the beasts have made so many appearances, I don't see them making a comeback at least for a very long time.

But poor Ho-oh always goes so unnoticed. Maybe if the Pokemon anime ever comes to an end, I think one of the best things they could end it with is a Ho-oh movie, where Ash actually catches the first legendary he's ever laid eyes on.

And then Pikachu evolves. And then Ash becomes a gym leader. And Misty kisses Ash. And then his father comes to congratulate him. And then the GS ball contained a Celebi all this time.

nightkeeper said:
Not to be redundant, but Ho-oh. Oh, Ho-oh, how unfairly you have been treated.

Especially since for me I never really cared for Lugia. Umm how about Virizion getting it's own movie?

We need something new. They always center around a legendary. I think movies 1-7 were the best ones of the series.. Anything after that was .. not so good. Not a big fan of any of the ones after that.

But I want to see one based on.. Mega Rayquaza, Groudon or Kyogre, it should be a thing cause then we can do Ruby/Sapphire remakes.. Woo..

But that's wishful thinking.

That's an interesting point. A movie without Ash (or perhaps even Ash going back in time with Celebi's or Dialga's help) opens the door to many possibilities. I would love to see the history of many Legendary Pokémon, including Ho-oh, Regigigas, Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre.

Ho-Oh.

However, I would like to see a movie based on Mega Pokémon. I know that that is probably going to be its own story in the anime but it would be cool to see the 2 Mega Mewtwo and maybe some other Mega Legendaries duke it out. Maybe the movie would tie in with the anime and have an actual impact on Ash and co.

Momaster12 said:
Ho-Oh.

However, I would like to see a movie based on Mega Pokémon. I know that that is probably going to be its own story in the anime but it would be cool to see the 2 Mega Mewtwo and maybe some other Mega Legendaries duke it out. Maybe the movie would tie in with the anime and have an actual impact on Ash and co.

You mean like how the first movie tied in or something new entirely? Actually I said on a different thread that a movie where the first mega mewtwo and the original were fighting the new mega mewtwo would be really interesting like when they mega'd he went crazy and they had to stop him from destroying the world. Heck ash could die again.(and stay dead)

zappy800 said:
Momaster12 said:
Ho-Oh.

You mean like how the first movie tied in or something new entirely? Actually I said on a different thread that a movie where the first mega mewtwo and the original were fighting the new mega mewtwo would be really interesting like when they mega'd he went crazy and they had to stop him from destroying the world. Heck ash could die again.(and stay dead)

The trio of Mewtwo's dueling it out would be interesting. But killing off Ash may be a bit harsh hahaha... We've got to keep the hope alive he'll age, remember?

Drohn said:
What I would like to see is Regigigas and its three golems starring in a movie. They have all made several cameos or had minor roles in some of the movies, but there has yet to be a movie that focuses on their interesting history. Regigigas is said to have made the golems; a movie that elaborates on this and gives more insight would be awesome!

This.

I would also like to see a movie where the mega evolutions are discovered. And what better way then to use the Regis?

For example, say Regigigas added a mega form for the Regis and himself. Scientists find Regigigas, unleash his mega form (sky form), and he gets the other Regis and blow some crap up.

Another movie I would like to see is Deoxys vs Mewtwo. A battle of the two strongest Psychics of all time would be sweet!

Finally, a movie based on the Kami Trio would be awesome. There are so many possibilities!
An all out war between the three
Team Plasma tries to unleash the Sacred Beast Forms?
Maybe Tornadus joins Ash, and Thundurus joins Gary?
Plot twist- the Kami Trio's 'Sacred Beast Forms' are actually Mega Evolutions!
Or it will be some typical Pokemon movie where Ash meets some new people in a new town and finds one of the trio members, befriends it, and uses it to stop the fighting between the three.

zappy800 said:
Momaster12 said:
Ho-Oh.

I was thinking that maybe the movie would air on Cartoon Network or something kinda as a new episode (but obviously not). It would tie in immediately with the show. Maybe Ash and co. run into Mega Mewtwo X during all of the Mega Pokémon chaos. Mega Mewtwo X starts to whop all kinds off donkey rears then the original Mewtwo shows up because of some kind of telekinetic connection with the Mewtwo X which is heightened now because of what happened with Mega Mewtwo Y. Then it goes down. Mega Mewtwo and Mewtwo are beating each other to a pulp. Ash remembers Mega Mewtwo Y and tries to find a way to contact it (or some other "convenient" event) but keep getting cut off because of Mega Mewtwo X and Mewtwo. But while these 2 are fighting Ash and co. are trying to help out the town or some bs that doesn't really matter. BOOM outta no where Mega Mewtwo Y shows up teleporting around and kicking butt. So Mewtwo and Mewtwo Y are trying to protect the town while fighting off X. Blah blah blah, friendship here, flashback there. Finally in one last blow Mewtwo and Mewtwo Y are able to stop Mewtwo X. (Now that I think about it, let's say that X is being affected by the same idea of thing Garchomp is in the previews.) Now the Background story for Mewtwo X comes out and they all decide to stay in touch but help protect the majority of Pokémon in need. Ash and co. are moved by this and finish helping the town. Blah blah blah, friendship magic, bonds between people and Pokémon. The End? we then see a silhouette or glow of something or someone speaking that reveals that the story is not over and then we wait for the next movie (or is continued in the animé).

Something like that :D

Momaster12 said:
zappy800 said:

I was thinking that maybe the movie would air on Cartoon Network or something kinda as a new episode (but obviously not). It would tie in immediately with the show. Maybe Ash and co. run into Mega Mewtwo X during all of the Mega Pokémon chaos. Mega Mewtwo X starts to whop all kinds off donkey rears then the original Mewtwo shows up because of some kind of telekinetic connection with the Mewtwo X which is heightened now because of what happened with Mega Mewtwo Y. Then it goes down. Mega Mewtwo and Mewtwo are beating each other to a pulp. Ash remembers Mega Mewtwo Y and tries to find a way to contact it (or some other "convenient" event) but keep getting cut off because of Mega Mewtwo X and Mewtwo. But while these 2 are fighting Ash and co. are trying to help out the town or some bs that doesn't really matter. BOOM outta no where Mega Mewtwo Y shows up teleporting around and kicking butt. So Mewtwo and Mewtwo Y are trying to protect the town while fighting off X. Blah blah blah, friendship here, flashback there. Finally in one last blow Mewtwo and Mewtwo Y are able to stop Mewtwo X. (Now that I think about it, let's say that X is being affected by the same idea of thing Garchomp is in the previews.) Now the Background story for Mewtwo X comes out and they all decide to stay in touch but help protect the majority of Pokémon in need. Ash and co. are moved by this and finish helping the town. Blah blah blah, friendship magic, bonds between people and Pokémon. The End? we then see a silhouette or glow of something or someone speaking that reveals that the story is not over and then we wait for the next movie (or is continued in the animé).

Something like that :D

Lol yeah sadly that is how it probably would go. I wish they would either make a movie without Ash and Co. or at least make one where they are barely seen that way we get a good movie again.

Back