BW/BW2 Which Gen V pokemon are not evolving?

From the pokemon revealed so far I'm thinking these four pokemon will not evolve.
1.Gochiruzeru
2.Wooguru
3.Swana
4.Desukan

Shadow Arceus said:
i think that
is that what the "d" stands for in "dmaster"?

No, the d stands for delta. >__>

Anyway, the Legends obviously won't evolve. I don't think the Rock type will evolve further either.

dmaster out.

runeon12 said:
I think Wooguru will evolve, it doesn't look "strong enough" to be a final evolution, just my opinion, though.
its already complex enough, what would it evolve into?

i hope emonga evolves but its most likely this gens pachirisu(completely useless!)

Mirrohoggu. Its the 1st stage rodent of the region, and it won't evolve again.
Shikajika. I'm calling it a gimmic Pokemon, so it won't evolve. Shame though, I really really like it.

Bippa201 said:
Shikajika. I'm calling it a gimmic Pokemon, so it won't evolve. Shame though, I really really like it.
Actually, I disagree. I forsee that it will evolve into a stag with tree branch antlers. If it does not, I will be disappointed. :(

I don't think pokabu will evolve,
hatedisc

hatedisc said:
Actually, I disagree. I forsee that it will evolve into a stag with tree branch antlers. If it does not, I will be disappointed. :(

I don't think pokabu will evolve,
hatedisc

Ha ha, Very funny. XD

And about Shikijika, I'm pretty sure it'll evolve, too.

Wooguru looks like a stage 2
Rankurusu looks unevolved, yet Gochiruzeru looks like a stage 2, so it's either/or for both of them. I think they will be the Jynx and Mr.Mime for this Gen

Bippa201 said:
Mirrohoggu. Its the 1st stage rodent of the region, and it won't evolve again.

im thinking that shikajika is a gimmick because of how it evolves, like how burmy is a gimmick. im 99% sure that shikajika will evolve into different forms/pokemon depending on the season

Playerking95 said:
Yeah you fail Pokabu will evolve and actually i doubt Mamambou will evolve.

He was kidding? o_O

Anyways, while I believe Gigaiasu won't be evolving any further, he definitely could have a pre-evo or two, and I believe the same with Rankurusu and Gocherizeru.

I think Desukan won't evolve....but I do think it may have prevos and might be a 1st or 2nd stage pokemon.

Apart from that I think Wargle, Gochiruzeru, Rankurusu, Mamanbo, Gigaiasu won't evolve.

I'm sitting on the fence with Swana and Denchura.

I think gear might surprise everyone and be the "Bronzor" of this generation having one evolution. Emonga I can see having an evolution....although I would have said the same for the likes of Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu looking at them for the first time and they don't have evos...

I still think Shikijika will have a season based evolution similar to how Burmy evolves into Wormadam.

It feels like many of the pokemon we've seen so far though could be final form pokemon....or at least evolved once.

i'm guessing:
Chillarmy
Musharna
Hihidaruma
Shimama
Rankurusu
Gochiruzeru
Mirohoggu
Wooguru
Gigaiasu
Mamanbou
Swana
just a few that i found on serebii that looked evolved. :p

swimfastray said:
Wooguru looks like a stage 2
Rankurusu looks unevolved, yet Gochiruzeru looks like a stage 2, so it's either/or for both of them. I think they will be the Jynx and Mr.Mime for this Gen
I hope you meant stage 1 instead of stage 2?

Back