Which Games Do You Want Sequels for this Generation?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
The sequel in 5th generation was an abomination to the series, and we need redemption. The Mystery Dungeon series is far better than the main Pokemon games. I prefer playing as the Pokemon, plus the story lines are fantastic. Main Series Pokemon games barely even have a story, and a good story can make a game. If we don't get a 6th generation sequel to this, I'm going to die.

Also, Portal needs a sequel. (Insert, "LOLZ dud wut doo yoo meen Valve cant cownt too 3 lolz" here.) Portal 2 is my favorite game of all time, tied with Skyrim. The puzzles are fantastic, the story is great, and the characters are hilarious. This must happen.

And Half Life 3 of course. Everyone wants Half Life 3.

Also, practically every Star Wars game needs a sequel, but thanks to Disney they'll never have them (Except Battlefront)

I need another Fire Emblem. Preferably for 3DS but an HD one on Wii U would be nice. Also if it could be a direct sequel of Awakening would be nice.
Also, another Pokemon Conquest would be nice. I freakin LOVED the first one and I would love to see an updated version on the 3DS. I don't think this would ever happen, though.
And while I'm on the topic of Pokemon, XD or Colosseum sequel would be AMAZING. 'nuff said.
Star Wars Force Unleashed 3... seriously. I know the second one kinda sucked (not terribly imo) but I think a third installment could help redeem the series. Again, I don't this would ever happen with all of those Star Wars games being cancelled like 1313.
Metroid motherluvin' Prime 4 y'all!!!!! Another one that will probably never happen but I can dream can't I. Metroid needs another freakin' game and if they don't put one on the Wii U yet release a Star Fox game, I will flip. The Prime series was awesome and Other M was good too (except for the obviously bad story) and I think Retro or whoever is doing Metroid now can pull something great outta their bums.

Te list goes on like Mega Man, Battlefront (which is actually happening =D), Kid Icarus, and Shovel Knight.

OK, I removed a number of posts in the thread.
I'm gonna repeat myself again: do not post a list, do not write "XYZ game should have a sequel." only as a post, do not give "Been a long time since its release." as the only reason. There must be some other reasons why you want the games, stuff you liked and want to see done even better, stuff you disliked and want to see redeemed, lack of good games in the genre, large fanbase demand etc.
Make sure you do follow the above. If things continue as they are, I will probably have to lock the thread.

Seriously, Capcom needs to re-confirm Mega Man Legends 3. The first 2 games were quite good, and there really isn't any excuse for them NOT to make the game, especially with all of the fan support.

I would really like to see a sequel to "The Mysterious Murasame Castle". I've never actually played the game myself, but I think Takamaru is a cool character which needs a reboot. It would have been fun to see what they would to with a potential sequel :p

As many others I'd also love to see a new F-Zero game on the Wii U! :)

I want a Dead Space 4, it's a good game series that is at least a little different from the zombie like shooters out there and the way the story was left in the DLC Awakening all but set it up for another game. Even if that would be the last game in the franchise it has to be wrapped up properly. Of course there are no plans for this last I knew.

Another Pokemon TCG would be good as well, maybe one with updated BW/XY cards and rules. It would be easier to play than the online one since the 3DS can go just about anywhere. It also could show some good 'exclusive' game Pokemon cards. Of course we never even got the second part of this game from that long ago, I hope that converted into 3DS console.

A sequel to Colesseum/Gale of Darkness would be wonderful. I thought those storyline were pretty good, gave a new angle on Pokemon (even though the purifying thing was temporary and eventually lead to normal Pokemon) and it could be a good way to give players Pokemon with moves they may not normally learn or hidden abilities. Even something as simple as being able to obtain normally version exclusive Pokemon including starters and legendaries may be incentive enough. It's also the closest we've ever had to a Pokemon RPG for a console, which would in itself be epic.

Metroid Prime on Wii U still hasn't happened. That was the first game that came to mind when the U was unveiled. Play with the Wii Remote for pointer controls, OR play with the GamePad for the old controls with -- Wait for it -- SCANNING WITH GAMEPAD...

Actually, now that I say that, you're kind of forced to choose between two awesome control schemes. Huh. Regardless, Metroid Prime U. More effects, better visuals, cleaner music. Those three things alone can take an atmospheric game like Metroid to greater heights. Imagine Tallon IV with more atmosphere. Beautiful waterfalls. Leaves dripping. An air of fog... Day frikkin' zero.

Back