Where to buy Japanese and Korean Pokémon cards?

cowtiiper5

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys Im new in the TCG game and community and I see people on youtube have korean/japanese and other language cards/packs/booster boxes! Can anyone tell me where to get these and maybe some other stuff to help me out in playing the TCG please?

RE: Where to but korean/ japanese/ec. cards?

You can get a lot of singles from eBay. As far as Japanese packs/boxes, I've heard AmiAmi is the best source. I don't know much about Korean cards, but I know you can get booster boxes fairly cheap on eBay.

AmiAmi is the preferred source for Japanese boxes. Singles can be bought off eBay or better yet PokéBeach Trading Corner

Korean boxes can be bought off eBay. Singles can be bought off eBay or better yet PokéBeach Trading Corner

I do have some Spanish, and German cards and lots of Japanese and Korean cards for sale or trade.

omahanime said:
AmiAmi is the preferred source for Japanese boxes. Singles can be bought off eBay or better yet PokéBeach Trading Corner

Korean boxes can be bought off eBay. Singles can be bought off eBay or better yet PokéBeach Trading Corner

I do have some Spanish, and German cards and lots of Japanese and Korean cards for sale or trade - in my store

FTFY with links ;)

You can find Japanese boxes on eBay and AmiAmi.
For Korean boxes they are also on eBay, and on http://www.playfirststore.com/

Which has better pulls?
And am I correct to assume that Japanese version are more expensive than Korean version?
Thanks!

Yes, the Japanese cards are a little more expensive than the Koreans. I don´t know anything about the Korean cards, but the quality of the Japanese ones are amazing!

From what I understand, Korean cards are cheaper and have better pulls then Japanese cards, but are also not as excellent of quality. However, both are cheaper and have much better pulls and a much better quality than the English cards and other TPCi releases. However, the Korean information of this statement is pulled from things I've read, mostly here. I've never had any Korean cards myself, though I do collect Japanese cards and have collected English cards rather recently.

Back