Where do you like to eat

Japanese restuarants(sushi!), Old Chicago(pizza, cookies, pasta, pizza rolls, and pizza nachos :p), and Crab Shack(Crab, Shrimp, bacon burgers...*drools uncontrollably*)

I do really like Subway and Toco Bell for quick and yummy places. :9

I love to eat at "The Macaroni Grill" because they have great tasting pasta. Oh! And their bread sticks with their dipping oil stuff s delicious too! One of the best places I have ever eaten at. Their service was quick too. :p

Banzai.

A little Japanese place in Alberta.
It's like fast food but it's actually real food. I've gotten addicted to Don-Buri thanks to them.

Olive Gardens: though a bit expensive, it comes with good bread, good salad, decent pasta + meat, and the drinks they offer are great. :D

Anywhere where theres free food. That's where I'm at. As per restaurants, I don't know. I liked this one place, Vlassi's, but It got closed.

I like Dick's Burgers in Washington. You haven't lived 'till you have tryed one.
I also like Claim Jumper resturant. Good food in large portions.

I like Taco Bell, Burger King and McDonald's.

The fast food where I live is actually really high quality unlike some places. Taco Bell has the best chicken burritos ever ♥
And the Burger King that I usually go to has really good burgers but the milkshakes are too thick. A good friend of mine is a cook at the McD's I go to so I know for sure that what's being made is going to be good.

Local places: JV's, Tubs, and Papa Vito's.
Fast food: Subway and Taco Bell.
Sit down: Olive Garden and Denny's

Sal's Pizza. It has amazing Pizza italian style. There Pizza is saucey, however, it's just as it's binded by a force and it dosen't drip or anything. I also enjoy Olive Garden. There Bread is beast. My last place I enjoy is Pepi's Pizza. There Pizza is awsome. Yes, i'm italian. So I enjoy Pizza more than most people.

I've always LOVED Cheesecake Factory's cheesecake. I live in a pretty small town, and seldom get the opportunity to eat at a Cheesecake Factory. When I venture to an actual urban metroplex, I always have to eat at a cheesecake factory. My favorite cheesecake is the "Godiva cheesecake". It is TO DIE for. :p

lol, we in the Netherlands don't have much more than McDonalds, Burger King and KFC. Well, the last two aren't very common either. I'll go with McDonalds. Although restaurants are better. Ah well, I eat everything, no problem for me.

I really like the High Cotton Grill, I've enjoyed everything I've eaten there except for this sandwich filled with this shrimp covered in this really weird sauce, made my teeth itch and my tongue hurt.
They also have the best ribs I've ever eaten.

i don't like to eat at a restaurant. i would rather eat at home. but if i really have to say one... it will be any restaurant with steak on their menu.

Um, Denny's. And why? Because it'd Denny's and it has amazing food.

Also my local Micky D's because they have a hot chick that works there :)

Sbamber said:
Um, Denny's. And why? Because it'd Denny's and it has amazing food.

YES. BUILDIN MY OWN GRAND SLAM FOO- 2 SCRAMBLED EGGS, 2 PIECES OF TOAST, 2 STRIPS OF BACON, AND HASH BROWNS

$6

DO WORK SON

Back