When do the Keldeo EX tins come out?

piplupstastelikechicken

Aspiring Trainer
I've bought probably 40 boosters.... not one Keldeo! I was hoping to pull a few, because I have a cool idea for a deck... but nope :p I have like doubles of every card in the set, except for that darn Keldeo! I dont even have one! lol! :D So instead of wasting a bunch of money on boosters, I'll just wait for the tins... I'm just curious as to when they will be released?

Thanks!

QWERTY DITTO said:
Not sure if this questin goes here -- does anyone know which black/white kyurems are in the tins?

I think a better question is, what packs will be in tin? I predict: 1 Emerging powers (Because of course, EVERYONE loves emerging powers), 2 BC, and 1 Plasma storm. Or 2 BC and two Plasma storm.

2 Plasma Storm, 1 Boundaries Crossed, 1 Noble Victories. That's my prediction.
Expanding: The Mewtwo/Darkrai/Rayquaza tins had 2 Boundaries, a Dragons Exalted, and an Emerging Powers. Following this pattern this is what we get.

blargh257 said:
Expanding: The Mewtwo/Darkrai/Rayquaza tins had 2 Boundaries, a Dragons Exalted, and an Emerging Powers. Following this pattern this is what we get.

Lulwhut.jpg They had 2 DREX, 2 EP/2BW base/ 1 EP and 1 BW base

The release date for the Spring tins is March 6th.

QWERTY DITTO said:
Not sure if this questin goes here -- does anyone know which black/white kyurems are in the tins?

We don't know yet. I've heard that it's likely the Plasma Storm ones will be in it because of something about alternate art, but we won't know until the day they come out.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
I think a better question is, what packs will be in tin? I predict: 1 Emerging powers (Because of course, EVERYONE loves emerging powers), 2 BC, and 1 Plasma storm. Or 2 BC and two Plasma storm.

No haha, the Black Kyurem is the most important part of these tins. Since they are going to be about 1 in every 4 boxes, and most Keldeo decks need to play 2, whether or not the Plasma Storm Black Kyurem EX is in the set will either drive its price up 20 dollars or down 10-15.

Salamencetrainer34 said:

I agree, that's what came in the tins.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
blargh257 said:

My memory is terrible.
That's still my prediction.

Back