What's The Worst That Could Happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You feel that you can't complete your life, so you kill your daughter, then you are proven guilty in the trial, and then masses of people come and kill you.
I eat a perfectly fine sandwich, and I can't choke on it. WTWTCH?

You love the sandwich, its so delicious you make 1 million more and then explode because of how many sandwiches you've eaten.
My DS is fully charged, it has no bomb, and I'm in the middle of saving because I've caught a shiny pokemon, WTWTCH?

Desperate to keep it alive, you bump it multiple times. dmaster (not a person, btw) looks at it and automatically dmaster SMASH!!! O_O's it. You get perma-banned for multiple counts of multiple posting.

Your Victini stops being so chubby. WTWTCH?

They both wander the earth looking for Raichu, pikachu, snorlax, and munchlax with no luck because pokemon arent real and then they find you and killl you with their thunderbolt and body slam for making them real but not making other pokemon real.

I find a real life pokeball with a pikachu in it WTWTCH?

I never had a childhood because I was grown in a laboratory.

It turns out that troll wasn't really a troll and was serious, WTWTCH?

The world is sucked into a paradox dimension because a troll was actually serious.

I fall asleep WTWTCH

Please follow the YPPY rule, thanks. -sb

People hate you because so and so should've been president,so they kill you.

I lay into a tub of none poisonous snakes WTWTCH

The ipad has a memory over load and it explodes in your face.

I catch a Magickarp. And my DS has no bomb inside. It has a cover so it will never break. The game will never break either. Making this difficult. WTWTCH?

since there is nothing known as a magickarp Nintendo comes and kills you for making a new pokemon in a game.

I get my pikachu to lv 100 WTWTCH

You remember that you used solely Rare Candies, and since it's a Pikachu, it's just awful in general anyways.

I play rogue. What's the worst that could happen?

You lose and blow up. (IDK. Random thinking going on)

I go for a walk. There's no bombs. The weathers nice. No one can kill me. Pokemon don't exist. I don't have anything in my way. There's no holes I can fall in. There's no end of the world. There's no street pole that can kill me. There's not even a cop that I can get shot from. Nothing bads going to happen. There's no ocean or natural disasters even near. Very difficult, WTWTCH?

is that a challenge? :p

you continue to walk on the sidewalk. you go on for miles and it curves and twist many different ways. finally you hit the end of the sidewalk...just a straight up cliff into oblivion (HAAAAA poetry...). you turn around to find that you are lost....horribly lost and you have no clue which way to go. you begin to try and retrace your steps but to no avail. finally you just sit and ponder how to get home. then you remember that you brought your cell phone. you start to dial your moms number but then a hawk comes and takes your phone (MOAR REFERENCES). you begin to chase it but its no use and you finally lose the hawk. you are now VERY lost. you get back to the sidewalk that you started on and continue the way that you think is right. soon a dog runs up and bites your leg. as it runs away you see its foaming at the mouth. "GREAT now i got rabies" you scream at the top of your lungs. the sound attracts a bear. it roars and you begin to run as fast as you can. "NONONONONONONO i should have stayed home" you say to yourself. the bear hears you and says "oh....you just want to go home? HEY GUYS SHE JUST WANTS TO GO HOME" the bear yells. the hawk returns and gives you your phone back. then the dog comes back and gives you a pill. "ya us animals have already found a cure for rabies with natural ingredients, that will help ya out" the dog says. "whaaaaa" you say speechless. "here get on my back" the bear says "we already know where you live" it says. you climb on and it takes you back to your house...and you live happily ever after...

until the day that you go for another walk and a street pole falls on you because of a lightning storm, then a police officer comes and shoots you to put you out of your misery but it didnt work, the ground gives out below you and you fall into a hole. all of a sudden a tornado starts and brings you out of the hole and you smack into a bomb in mid air and it explodes causing the end of the world

did i win? :p

i continue to make stories for this thread....

You eventually make a story so gruesome that every one reading it has as heart attack and dies. Then your arrested for genocide and force to read your own story so you have a heart attack and almost die, but not quite. Finally all the families of the victims come and chop you up with a blunt axe and take a piece of you home each. Then you die.

I stay on Pokebeach forever...

Dang, now I have to beat catutie... =P

With forever meaning forever, you never leave your computer chair, just sitting there, lurking on the forums. With no exercise and all the food you eat, you get so fat that you make your chair explode, and you land on the floor with a *plop*. Because your house is on a hill, and because you're so fat, you start rolling, and break through your house's wall. You gain so much speed that you vomit all over yourself. Then, in your mess, you crash into auditions for The Biggest Loser and they admit you on the spot. During the season, the only way you can move is by rolling, and you quickly become ridiculed. At the end of the season you find you only lost one pound, and you become the most laughed at person in the world. Because of your predicament, the only job you can get is in a freak show as "The World's Fattest Person" or as "The Rolling Person". With your sorry earnings, you scrape up enough money to by a plane ticket to Russia, where you aren't that known for your ... Situation. However, your fatness causes the plane to
crash into the Atlantic Ocean. And, with your weight, you sink to the bottom and drown.

I accidentally spell a word wrong. What's the worst that could happen

Sorry if my post offended anyone. I was just on a roll =P

EDIT: It's a lot less than it looked... Meh, I'll actually try when I'm off an iPod, (they're so hard to type on lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back