BW/BW2 What will Dr. Araragi's American name be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch them not even name her a something tree-related :3

lol not conifer
PMJ I love your dancing Mawile. Mawile is one of favs after blubasaur of course :]

Professor Magnolia sounds like a cute name for her. I'm so glad they have a female professor this time!

Yes, thanks to looking up the Araragi on the internet I would say we are down to 3-4 possible names.
1.Magnolia
2.Yew
3.something along the lines of butterfly
btw here is a link to what it actually looks like- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:polyommatus_icarus.jpg

and lastly...
4. Lily, I heard somewhere that it was a type of Lily in Japan or something along those lines.

So Magnolia or Lily?

I would have to agree with Magnolia. "Yew" sounds stupid.

Professor sandwich obviously
Plot of black and white
random bloke in corridor gives you a pokemon out of the blue he never even shows up again.
go to Professor Sandwich she then makes you the worlds greatest sandwich but she has put rohypnol in the mayonnaise dum dum duuuuuuuu.
You then have a weird conversation which then leads to one of them conversations where you randomly decide to be a pokemon master.
She never shows up again either a bit like reality in the sense that you don't casually bump into Professors from when you were 10 without them being accused of something like wanting you to look after there pokeballs

vaporchu8 said:
Yama Araragi is also one of the Japanese names for the Kobushi Magnolia/Mountain Magnolia, if I did my research correctly. Professor Magnolia...sounds a bit more feminine than Oak, Elm, Birch, or Rowan.

Anyways, not a fan of the Butterfly theory cause every doctor up to this point have been named after somekind of plant(trees in the US), so Yama Araragi fits better than a type of Butterfly.

Magnolia sounds good.

I was thinking Prof. Maple. It's a tree, and a female name!

EDIT: beaten by rockinpikachu :(
EDIT2: Actually, beaten by a hundred other people :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back