what stage 2 decks will survive?

sandy4123

Bow down to the power of Dragonite ex!
What stage 2 decks will survive MD-on easily besides Charizard and Jumpluff?

Machamp will survive, surely. Its probably the best chance people will have against SP.

heres the problem with machamp it wont beat non sp decks such as jumpluff and charizard. Plus there are still alot of stage 1 decks like Leafeon UD, Gyarados SF, Donphan Prime, etc. But yeah machamp will definitely survive.

Jumpluff and Charizard will do fine. I suspect that anything with more than one Stage 2 Line will be too inconsistent without Claydol.

I think Fast decks that only need one energy to attack like Kingdra, Machamp and Gengar will still be okay.
Other stage 2 decks that will still see some play are Charizard and Jumpluff.

Spiriplume, Zard, and Pluff all have an engine that they can run off of still. Kingdra will die down cause it looses its swarmability.

I actually think that all of the Stage 2 decks in the format are going to survive, excluding Speedrill and Ploxs. I think the only deck that is going to die off will be CurseGar, with the loss of Mr.Mime and the fact that it was already way too slow. Most the stage 2 decks will SURVIVE, but they may not be as commonly ran with the loss of Claydol

Gengar w/ Vileplume will survive, but SPs running some Psychic like Uxie LvX can just Bright Look retreat and KO Vileplume in one hit.

Kingdra, Machamp, and Gengar all have a chance. Fast Stage 2s that are easy to get out and start attacking.

dmaster out.

People complain that Stage 2s won't work without Claydol. They have never made a stage 2 deck without it. Mine works perfectly fine, and runs 2 different Stage 2s. 4 PONT and Chatot, as well as 2-1 Uxie, works well enough for people to stop complaining.

yeah now i was thinking of Dusknoir SF. Is its power too slow? Of course all speed decks will have a chance however Kingdra is soooo weak when a fire type is in play. Could Kingdra survive with Bronzong SF's power?

I've been testing Gengar/Dusknoir, and it will definitely survive. Dusknoir provides consistent draw, and with Gengar's speed, it can keep up.

Back