What pokemon will you think ash have

Erm. Well Mamepato has been confirmed.
I really don't see the point to this thread, so possibly Minezumi and Hihidaruma.
But that's just random speculation, based off a promotional poster.

^i doubt minezumi, he never catches the rodent. i think he will have wotter and diligeon for sure(mijjumaru and mamepato respectivaly)

aside from wotter and the pidgeon, ill guarantee that that none of his team's pokermanz will be ones that have been released already(hihidaruma=maybe, though)

Hellion said:
Gible better go and and evolve (at least once).
o yea i fojot about him. Oh yea definitely. It seemed like a waste to add a psuedo-legendary at the very end and barley be used then have the nerve not to evolve at least once before the season ends. If he brings along that tick to isshu I`ll be SO MAD

i think he will have pikachu Mameopato Mijumaru pokabu the cell pokemon and Hihidaruma

Why are we discussing this when we haven't even seen the vast majority of Isshu's pokes? He's not just going to catch the few on the poster, that's for sure. I'm sure he'll get a balanced team, a few pokes with emotional issues that they work through and end up stronger, that kind of thing.

YakobTheRed said:
Why are we discussing this when we haven't even seen the vast majority of Isshu's pokes? He's not just going to catch the few on the poster, that's for sure. I'm sure he'll get a balanced team, a few pokes with emotional issues that they work through and end up stronger, that kind of thing.

We have good enough evidence to believe he attempts to catch a Mijumaru, Mamepato, Shikjika. Then there's always the possibility of an Aipom thing happening. Again.

Back