What Pokemon are stalking you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezer

Geek Dad
I have been stalked by Magnazone and his eveloutions since I started this Pokemon thing - I have taken it as a sign. I have enough for 2 decks now. My first 2 LvX pulls were his and at the last Prerelease I was full of him - almost had enough SF for 3 lines....

So what's been stalking you - have you gotten a restraining order yet?

I pull 4 TTars in a row via packs.

Big surprise why I'm playing him now.

Tyranitar stalks me as well. So does Staraptor. And Regigigas. I just can't get way from them!

My son has also been stalked by T-Tar and that is what he plays - it's a great deck againgt my Magnazone.

Why are you watching Batman?

My sister was spammed by Lanturns when Legends Awakened came out.
That was also when I fell in love with Lopunny. <3

I swear, those voltorbs are stalking me. I pull one in every sf pack I get.

May we remember that Chimchar is THE most produced and annoying Pokemon in the TCG.

I burned them all.

Most produced? In my MD box, I only pulled like...5. Those are the only ones I have.

And then there's the POP packs. You usually get them every two packs.

Tangrowth SF.

I've only bought three packs of Stormfront and my rare from two of the packs was that blasted thing.

In LA, i've been stalked by Starmie and Rayquaza. I have 7 Starmies and 4 Rayquazas

Stalked by any type of Darkrai... 32 total.
Dimentio was stalked by Beautifly from DX, he had like 12, and he didn't even buy that many packs.

Well I got a shiny Duskull from a prerelease then two full lines of Dusknoir (including the Lv.X) and two lines of Gengar out of one box.

i am being stalked by uber rares.

because i bought 3 packs (1 a time) in the 1st one was shiny voltorb the 2nd contained a charmeleon, and te other one was a prize package from a cc and it had a charmander in it, at prerelease i pulled a charizard, and in my box was: 1 dusky X, 1 machamp X, 1 charmeleon, 1 shiny voltorb.

I've been stalked by glalie from ex power keepers i've only got 5 packets and i have 5 glalie's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back