BW/BW2 What levels?

dwarfstar123

Dwarf stars are small blue and HOT!
what levels do you think what level the elite 4, gyms, and wild pokemon will be at?

IMO, since there are two rivals, and maybe N as another, i think the elite 4 will be at lv 60 and above. and the first gym at lv. 15 for their strong pokemon. the beginning wild pokemon will be same as always, levels 2-4.

I hope that once you progress through the game that the wild pokemon's levels stay a bit better with you instead of the strongest wild pokemon being level 30-40. That way it will be easier to train to level 100

I hope they have a strong Elite 4/Champion with high AI. Like around Lv.60-70. Then it's actually a challenge. D/P/P Elite 4/Champ were all easy and boring.

Each Generation, The E4 has higher levels, so this Gen will probably be in the 55s-65s for e4 levels...

nabby101 said:
I hope they have a strong Elite 4/Champion with high AI. Like around Lv.60-70. Then it's actually a challenge. D/P/P Elite 4/Champ were all easy and boring.

Really? Because if you didn't have a well-suited team Cynthia was quite the challenge.

I found her WAY too easy, my Pokemon were under leveled by about 10 levels, and just using strategy, I beat her all to fast. I hope the E4 Pokemon are around 60-70, there would be challenge in that and I hope their is decent AI to make the E4 actually use competitive EV's, Movesets, Natures, ect. Of course, this may be harder for not-so-experienced players, which is why there should be a difficulty setting... I'll save this rant for another day.

I'm mostly wondering what levels Reshiram and Zekrom will be at - will it be like the Legendaries of old, a number ending in 0 or 5, or will it be like the Dragon Trio in their respective games, something seemingly random like 47?

As far as levels for other aspects of the games go, I agree that Platinum had a pretty awesome level spread across the game, so I'd be pleased if this game followed something like that. Having even higher levels would be cool, too. As long as there isn't a 30-level gap between the highest-level wild Pokémon and the highest-level trainer *coughHGSScough*, it should be fine.

TrainerofFury said:
Each Generation, The E4 has higher levels, so this Gen will probably be in the 55s-65s for e4 levels...

I don't recall Gen 2's E4 having higher levels than Gen 1... Gen 3 was higher than Gen 2 but still lower than Gen 1. Also Cynthia's Garchomp was Lv.66 in Diamond & pearl so your post makes no sense.

I want to Gyms to scale reasonably, and the elite four + champion to be insanely hard. And also I want some kinda of cameo like Red in HG/SS that is crazy... seriously level 88 pikachu I was like F**K YEA!

imsocool4321 said:
I want to Gyms to scale reasonably, and the elite four + champion to be insanely hard. And also I want some kinda of cameo like Red in HG/SS that is crazy... seriously level 88 pikachu I was like F**K YEA!

I concur with this. Maybe N will be similar to Meteor Falls Steven in Emerald?

I have high hopes for the Elite Four this generation. Hopefully they'll be just at least as strong as they were in Platinum, if not a little stronger. Also, I personally don't like how each E4 member is (generally) lower leveled than the next, so I'm hoping that will eventually change (though I know it won't).

Decmaster said:
I found her WAY too easy, my Pokemon were under leveled by about 10 levels, and just using strategy, I beat her all to fast. I hope the E4 Pokemon are around 60-70, there would be challenge in that and I hope their is decent AI to make the E4 actually use competitive EV's, Movesets, Natures, ect. Of course, this may be harder for not-so-experienced players, which is why there should be a difficulty setting... I'll save this rant for another day.

Well, that's what the Battle Tower/Frontier is for.

I want more difficulty in this generation. But I still want reasonable places to train for these epic battles. I don't want to have to train off of like level 30-40 pokemon to battle 50-70.

I want the E4 to have Pokemon in the 50's and 60's, like usual. If they were too strong, the new players would have a hard time. I think it should be pretty easy story like normal, but with Gym Leader rematches at high levels, a more powerful E4 after you beat them once, and a lot of post-game events that involve high leveled battles (Trainers with Pokemon the levels of the E4 during the story and higher). I really want a lot to do post-story.

squirtli said:
I want the E4 to have Pokemon in the 50's and 60's, like usual. If they were too strong, the new players would have a hard time. I think it should be pretty easy story like normal, but with Gym Leader rematches at high levels, a more powerful E4 after you beat them once, and a lot of post-game events that involve high leveled battles (Trainers with Pokemon the levels of the E4 during the story and higher). I really want a lot to do post-story.

I completely agree, my drive to play the game after I have beaten the story drastically decreases. As there is nothing to do! I mean there is the battle frontier but that doesn't cut it for me.

@squirtli: Similar to Platinum? It seemed to do a good job of this, as opposed to its predecessors.

I just want to be able to unlock 20% of the game post-E4. Also, are level 60+ wild Pokémon so much to ask for? I mean the Battle Zone was fine, but HG/SS messed things up.

imsocool4321 said:

i know this has nothing to do with the thread, but i found red to be easier than lance during the first e4 challenge

Back