Pokemon What is your favorite Pokemon town?

Seismitoad537

Pokemon Master
In all of the games and regions, what is your favorite town? Mine is Undella TOwn. It's a small beach community, and in the original Black and White games you can gain a lot of experience by battling Cynthia and that family.

Was literally just thinking of making one of these threads. xD
Mine is Sootopolis, would love a 3D version! It was great how you had to use dive to get there.

I love Virbank City. It's so badass and it's unlike any other city. It has the best music out of every city, and the gym leader is Roxie. It's just perfection.

Nimbasa City. The light and so much to do when bored (except that musicals suck). Also that roller coaster and its divided into 2 (sort of).

I like Ecruteak City. I love it for the Japanese themed buildings and the fact that it holds so much history.

Olivine City. Right by the sea! I would live there if it existed. I can't tell you how many times I've wished Pokemon were real.

'Favorite' threads are only allowed in the Chillax Zone. Unfortunatley they don't bring enough discussional value for General Pokémon Discussion. *waves wand*

I would say my favorite town in the 5 gen is Undella because of it's beautiful beach setting, Cynthia is there in her beach house, and great music.

Fortree City (You gotta love it!), Pacifidlog Town (Reminds me of Bora Bora vacation), and Soootpolis City (Such an unique city)

Gonna have to say Fortree City as well. Since I was a kid I've always been fascinated by and drawn to treehouses, and it's a whole town made of them. But they still look kind of homey and modern, unlike something like the Ewok village, which never really had the same appeal to me.
Sootopolis is also cool because it's so isolated, but I have to wonder how exactly people get in and out of it on regular basis.

Castelia. Definitely. I mean, c'mon, it's NYC and the biggest city in all games. Gotta love it.
Saffron follows. Yeah, that's right. I like metropolitan areas.

I am going to break the trend and say Lumiose City. Although we have seen very little of this gorgeous city, I can already conclude that it will be my favorite. Why? Well, Paris is my favorite place in the world!

250px-Lumiose_City.png

Going by if the cities were actual places in the world, I'd have to pick Fuchsia City. I would love to live there. I'm an avid cyclist, so I'd have the Cycling Road nearby, which means I could easily bike to Celadon, another favorite of mine. Also, if I wanted to go to the beach, it'd just be to the south of the city. I love nature and animals, so I'd probably work at the Safari Zone and make sure all the Kangaskhan are well taken care of. :p

Pacifidlog Town, because I think it's awesome that they decided to build a town on rafts between two giant islands.

I REALLY love Lentimas(?) Town in Black2White2. Despite it being so small and pretty much non important, I just fell in love with the simplicity and design.

Fortree, Pacifidlog, Sootopolis, Snowpoint, Lentimas, Opelucid, and Lacunosa are all pretty cool places because they're unique. I would like Humilau more if I could stand the background music.

I LOVE Fortree city of Hoenn, beacose it has treehouses, and i love treehouses. And also the gym leader there, Winona, is my #1 favorite gym leader and she uses of my favorite types, the one i love the most, Flying.

Back