What is with this obsession of getting bulk cards?

Ka$h Money

Aspiring Trainer
I haven't noticed this until now but the quite a few of the threads on the trading corner ask for Bulk cards. I don't quite understand what they would be used for. There must be some sort of profit involved but I'm not sure how they make it. It seems to be an American thing as no one from England demands bulk.

Thanks

Buying and re-selling bulk is a crazy and amazing way to make money. I've seen people sell bulk at 35$ per 1,000 cards, so people buy it, and then resell it to TrollandToad at 55$ per 1,000 cards and profit 20$. People do it by the thousands of cards.

selling Bulk (as Zorua said) is an excellent way of gaining money, getting rid of cards you don't need and it is good for people coming into the game, all the more reson to sell bulk :)

It's purely for profit.

People trade their Booster boxes all the time for roughly 3000 bulk. That's over $160 to TnT or $50-70 profit.

Shipping fees are always insane on bulk though so you always have to account for that whether you're reselling bulk or buying it as some sellers ask you to cover the shipping costs.

Thanks for the information.

I'm guessing there is no Troll and Toad in England :(. Would make my life easier to be selling bulk. I guess I'll have to sell it to people in the USA.

Back