What is the hardest boss of all games

I haven't played THAT many games, but I have played a lot and if you want to know the easiest boss I've faced, it's the Dark Queen from Sonic and the Black Knight :D

Jade Blade said:
I haven't played THAT many games, but I have played a lot and if you want to know the easiest boss I've faced, it's the Dark Queen from Sonic and the Black Knight :D

The easiest for my was Petty Parahna from Super Mario Sunshine.

DNA said:
I hardly classify that as "impossible"; even though you start with only 1 HP, a Max Nut resolves that easily.
That's the same thing I do. However it was my first RPG so I didn't know much about what to do. I am very under leveled and I don't feel like going back through bowsers castle to level up. Lazy me :p

JadeBlade said:
I haven't played THAT many games, but I have played a lot and if you want to know the easiest boss I've faced, it's the Dark Queen from Sonic and the Black Knight
Easiest boss for me is Big Squidy for The Legendary Starfy. I can now beat him in 13 seconds.

Since I only really play Zelda games with endbosses, I'd say the water thingy in Ocarina of Time...from the Water Temple.

Under-leveled? On average you should be at least level 33 when you get there, and even a win at level 30 is possible.

Theoretically you could win at level 1. Because the game lets you dodge every attack and not just sit there and get hit like most RPGs.

I don't know how that RPG system counts as hard. Although, the Partners in Time boss (last phase) was pretty annoying. I think it's the hardest boss (or final boss) of the three games.

DNA said:
Under-leveled? On average you should be at least level 33 when you get there, and even a win at level 30 is possible.

Theoretically you could win at level 1. Because the game lets you dodge every attack and not just sit there and get hit like most RPGs.

I don't know how that RPG system counts as hard. Although, the Partners in Time boss (last phase) was pretty annoying. I think it's the hardest boss (or final boss) of the three games.

three games?? did bowser's inside story already come out??
the last boss from partners in time was definetly a step up from cackletta bowser forme or bowletta, i think

The final form of Cackletta isn't that bad as long as her first attack is dodged.

I don't think she is the hardest boss, because there are ways you can do extreme amounts of damage. With the power of the Mush Badge AA and lots of Mushrooms, Super Mushrooms, Ultra Mushrooms the Mario Bros are so strong that they defeat most overworld enemies in one shot with a first strike (add Great Force on top of that as well?). It may even be possible to get a T1KO against Cackletta's final form by using Advance Knockback Bros. and mastering the timing, even without the Mush Badges.

The Mush Badges are broken to the point where it might make the game less enjoyable unless one is trying to go for as much damage as possible

Anyone remember Gyorg (water temple boss) from Majora's Mask? Certainly not the hardest of all time, but he has to be the hardest Zelda boss I have faced so far.

@Rappermi: Out in Japan since April, and will be out in the States veeeeeeeery soon.
I HAVE FURY.

The Thus 4 less leader battle in Ratchet and Clank 2 and the final boss on superhuman mode in resistance.

Soul Seeker said:
Since I only really play Zelda games with endbosses, I'd say the water thingy in Ocarina of Time...from the Water Temple.

That was the easiest for me. Maybe your talking about the Fish boss in Majora's mask that is annoying and hard if your not used to the N64 feel on the Gamecube.:D

bacon said:
Anyone remember Gyorg (water temple boss) from Majora's Mask? Certainly not the hardest of all time, but he has to be the hardest Zelda boss I have faced so far.

Didn't see this post yeah the hardest boss in all the Zelda games for sure.

Does a boss where you lose 400 to 700 lives on count? Ah, good old final boss to Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero? You know the game is tough, but you wonder why you need 1000 lives. After all, you probably only lose 20 per level on standard mode, at least, on all the levels before. So, you know, you have 750...800 lives left. THEN YOU GET TO HIM. Dear mighty this guy just blows you away. Excellent final boss though.

Also... Emperor Percival Tachyon, from Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Even with the strongest weapon he still takes a lot of damage. You better bring your Ryno4 for this one, as well as a few Groovitrons or else this battle will be near impossible. Got to love the missile barrage at the end.

One boss I haven't fought against, but I know is amazingly hard, is Grand Jewel, from Legend of Dragoon. Do you enjoy going down five levels in a fight, in a RPG where most of you EXP comes from bosses? Pretty much resulting in you only leveling up so much, unless you grind for days?

And he does this a few times?

MetaRidley on hard mode in Metriod: Zero Mission. It's not too hard after fighting against him a million times, but, if I remember right, with almost all the energy tanks, you still can only take 2 or 3 hits.

Lastly, Dark Matter, from Kirby's Dreamland 2. This boss...just can't be explained. You need to fight him to understand how cruel the difficulty is for this boss.

I know I mentioned a few, but, given that they all play differently, it's hard to say which is the hardest.

Pink Bean from maplestory
Ive personally never beat him...
1bil hp
ive heard rumors of taking 10 hours+ to beat him o-o

Bulbasaur45S said:
Pink Bean from maplestory
Ive personally never beat him...
1bil hp
ive heard rumors of taking 10 hours+ to beat him o-o

Cyrus in the DIstortion WOrld by far is the most difficult. Way more difficult than the champions.

Dyna Bird on Kirby the racing game thing that came out in like 2002 or King Dedede in that game even with the powerful Dragoon(or hydra can never remember) you can never defeat them

Hours? I have heard Yiazmat from FFXII takes 1 hour minimum (50 minutes if lucky) to beat. Apparently, he has in excess of 50 million HP, which is insanely high for FF standards. (I think the final boss of FFXII only has 250 thousand or so.)

dark riku on KH1
hes pretty easy now, but when I first fought him, it took me like a week hahaha

DocRobot_K-176 said:
Most of the bosses in Super Mario Galaxy were easy, but some like Boldergeist were really difficult. I lost a lot of lives fighting it before finally getting the pattern down
Same here! But if you think that is hard, I dare you to do that in DareDevil mode. it was easy for me in DD

EDIT: Oh, and Drapion from Pokemon Ranger Shadow of Almia.
*shudders

Hardest video game boss battle?
Hmm....

I would have to say: Melad Margus from Knights in the Nightmare. On Nightmare mode.
You dont even get a chance to attack....

Back