What is everybody's main source of cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chopin_1810_1849

I was just wondering how everybody collected their cards nowadays? Where I everybody was involved in the original craze that struck the year or so when Pokemon started, then everybody lost interest. Consequently, I have very very few physical contacts who still retained an interest in the Pokemon TCG. It appears to me that without the internet most of us would not have the cards we all have - am I right?

Besides people from here...

i get mine from Walmart with my 10% discount :D

and Target, K-mart, people selling them on Furrafinity.net :)

Usually I buy at target and walmart, and accasionally I'll by a 36-boosterpack box online. They should have booster boxes at walmart and target too.

i pretty sure walmart and target doesnt sell booster boxes.

i typically get my cards from pre-releases, and if the set is good, i will typically pre-order a booster box online. they tend to be cheaper that way

and when im feeling lucky, id usually buy a pack or two from target/walmart

I get all my packs from judging in tournaments, and from there, I just trade with other people to get the cards I need.
It's fun, it's effective, and most of all, it's free =D

I meant that I know they dont have booster boxes at walmart and target but it would be great if they did. Sorry! :p

I get mine from:
EB Games
Target
Big W
Good Games~Burwood, Sydney (formally known as: Sydney Games Center)
PR's
Trading (in person that is)

Currently at target's in the area where i live, outside chicago, the pickings are great. I have bought the three pakc plus promo for like 10.99 and have gotten a ton of holos, a couple specials, and a complete lugia legend, pulled from the only two HGSS packs left at target. Also pulled a buddy of mine pulled a lvl. x and the two of us have pulled close to 8 primes from the few packs we have bought. So target is a good lace to try. I also get mine from the local comic shop.

I buy all my packs form the local cards/book shop, Area 52. It's a really good shop, the pack prices are great and some older packs like MD-SF have been around half price and all the staff are freindly and know what thier about most of the cards they sell. This is also were one of our league's run.
I also get alot of cards through trades at league

Pre-Release is the biggest one.

Then comes Promo items with packs in them, Trades, and Single packs.

dmaster out.

Trades, buying stuff from people getting out. I didn't know cards sold commonly on FA, I should look into that. Cheap cards and trolling furries: two of my favourite activities at once!

Boosters. I hardly play competitive matches these days. Kinda collecting it only at the moment. I buy them from a local comic store near my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back