What game(s) have you been playing?

I've been playing Skyrim lately. XD Cool game which lets you freely explore everywhere.

ThatPokemonCollector said:
A few people I know at school play that apparently it's really cool it just sounds geeky what else can you do ?

Assuming you're referring to Skyrim, you can steal cabbage. Cabbage. Cabbage, yes. Cabbage. You can also put baskets on someone's head before you steal their delicious cabbage. Cabbage.

I believe that Skyrim is just medieval GTA. That's why I don't own it. However, I like Halo: Reach, but many people like CoD better. I don't like "realistic" shooting, and what's better about Halo is that it isn't banned in some countries.

More on topic, I'm currently playing a LOT of Arkham City, Gears of War 2 (EPIC!), and I'm making my first major Forge World map on Reach. I'm currently calling it "Project Alpha". Don't expect to see it on File Search. I now have ABSOLUTELY no Xbox Live access as of now.

Xcelsior said:
I believe that Skyrim is just medieval GTA. That's why I don't own it. However, I like Halo: Reach, but many people like CoD better. I don't like "realistic" shooting, and what's better about Halo is that it isn't banned in some countries.

More on topic, I'm currently playing a LOT of Arkham City, Gears of War 2 (EPIC!), and I'm making my first major Forge World map on Reach. I'm currently calling it "Project Alpha". Don't expect to see it on File Search. I now have ABSOLUTELY no Xbox Live access as of now.

I used to play Reach all the time at my friend's house. (Until he broke it, that is.) Lately, me and my friend have been playing Gears of War 3 (EPIC!)

Pokemon Emerald: Christian Playthrough - This is surprisingly fun and a nice change from the Nuzlockes that I was getting tired of. Very frustrating in the second half of the game when opponent's Pokemon get stronger and are evolved.

Mario's Picross Game Boy - I love Picross to death, but I didn't think I would like an old school 2D version this much. Utterly addicted to the puzzles and some are very challenging and fun.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Recently picked this up yesterday and I am absolutely HOOKED. The constant stream of unlockables, changing difficulty levels, superb graphics, sound, and action. Extremely fun and the replay value alone will make the $40 you spent feel like you spent a penny for the game.

dmaster out.

Pokemon_Christian_Playthough-1.jpg

I love this website.
Looking at images help. But I see a ninja was here first, so that's how it is.

As of now, mostly Miles Edgeworth and MW3, with dashes of Arkham City, Potal 2, and Profeesor Loyton Unwound future. I recently downloaded Gotham City Imposters, but I don't like it very much.

I've been playing Tales of Graces F. It's pretty fun so far, but I'm currently stuck at one part, seriously. I need to de-activate something in the southern part of the location I'm in but every possible way of getting to it is blocked off and when I find something else I need to de-activate it tells me I do need to right now, but the problem is I can't de-activate the one in the north until I de-activat the one in the south which is blocked off. I tried saying this in the least spoilery way possible. (also I forgot the name of the location I'm in) Please PM me if you can help.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm past the part I was stuck at.

trying to get all the red rings in Sonic Colors. I also managed to pick up used copies of the Baten Kaitos games for like $14 total so I'll probably start playing those at some point as well.

Fossil Fighters Champions (a great DS game, sequel to one of my very favorite DS games.) LOTS
LOTS
LOTS
Of Minecraft. Lots of Minecraft.
And a borrowed copy of Platinum (lost mine ages ago) and good ol' Ruby.

Going out to get Gears of War 3 today at my local Gamestop, I missed it when it first came put so I'm looking foward to picking it up now. Also getting the dlc today as well!

I recently got Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, which is a VERY good game. Yes, I do know that it is very short compared to the first, but it has very detailed graphics, and a whole lot of secrets. Plus, the combat and force powers are amazing. I got 22 achievements in the first 3 days.

I know it's a mobile game and not necessarily a video game, but I've been pretty addicted to Draw Something for the past few weeks. There's a free version available for both iOS and Droid platforms, so if you like pictionary-like games I'd give it a shot if you haven't done so already.

I finally bought a new game guys: Super Mario Galaxy!

like, with money. it wasn't even a gift!

...the hell do you mean "Galaxy 2 came out like a year and a half ago"

anyway it's really neat.

I played Kid Icarus: Uprising a few days ago, but I only borrowed it from my friend. Can't say it's the kind of game I'd actually purchase to complete the 30% bonus content I didn't get to when I borrowed it, but it was fun nonetheless.

I'm still playing Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword...that game really is one of the best. The puzzles really aren't that bad, but some of the fights are crazy difficult.

I beat The Imprisoned on the third time BY A FEW SECONDS! I accidentally ran to the save point, and then I ran back, accidentally ran out of energy, and thought I had to bomb the blocks guarding the bomb Groose uses to fire at The Imprisoned, so I wasted more time there. Luckily the shot where Groose fires you beats him. I hope I never have to do that again lol. Right now I'm after the last part of the song you need to get for the Triforce in the Lanaryu Desert, but I took a break and went for the Goddess Cubes I missed in Faron Woods. I thought you needed to jump off of the big tree to get onto a platform you can't otherwise get onto, but only when I hit the cube did I realize the Clawshot spot XD Oh, and I also glitched to get one. I knew for sure you had to jump off the tree for it, and I barely missed, but was able to run up to it before sliding down :p

Back