what emerging deck will preform the best at cities

Mewperior scoops if there isn't a tech like blaziken/infernape 4 when dialga g X appears. The builds I've seen aren't that energy heavy. About 30 or so. Needs 4 palmers and 4 collectors along with sableye or smergle to kick it off just in case.

Eh. It gets OHKO'd a whole bunch, I'd prefer to use something without Absol. 70 damage/turn isn't something to shout for joy about.

What on earth is a Mesol? I'm guessing it's Absol Prime combined with...what, exactly?

Off topic: I recently went 6-0 till finals W/ jumpluff then got Pwnd by G-dos

On topic: most of the "emerging decks' you guys are talking about IMO are not going to be playable untill SPs get rotated. I think G-dos will sweep Cc, or at least give Luxchomp a good run for first place.

Has anyone seen machamp doing well at all? I only saw one at my CC and I haven't had much success with it.

I saw about 12 variants of champ, like champ buster, champ SF + champ, Donchamp buster in total out of about 65

I feel that Charizard can start making a come back. A good list can handle SP decks of all kind, and at least manage a fair fight against Gengar.

EDIT: Machamp is beast. My friend played straight Machamp last Saturday and went 6-0 with it. She is really good with that deck.

Los Gatos. It seriously is a beasty deck, its just getting that first attack right that plagues it.

Yeah, I've never heard of that.
As far as Charizard goes... it might get a lot better post-rotation, but for now, it's just good. After SP goes out, it will lose an enemy in DGX.

Did you just say 'Los Gatos'? Can you tell me what that is, because I currently have no idea of what it could possibly be.

The new emergence: Champphan, Donphan and Machamp Prime. Seriously, I see no real way to stop it, it's fast and deadly......

The old comeback: Gyarados will probably make is reappearance with Rescue energy, and Arceus will continue to pwn with pretty nice damage coverage. I was hoping for a Mothim swarm, but it seems i might have to wait on that....

I played against some really scary Yamega Prime decks in my cities. They seem like they have promise. I had to withdraw before the tournament was over due to a family emergency so I didn't get to see if any of them top cut. :(

Hey, I just figured out who The Wii Man1234 is xD

Well, "Los Gatos" is like Jumpluff, but with much less set up. Mews die so quick, and the damage is unreliable 'til un Delcatty esta en el juego.

Gyarados, Luxchomp, and Macheap+Prime. Others are being tested.

~L_X_F

DGX says gg to your stupid Mew. Honestly, in SP-heavy metas - mine being one of them - Mew Prime will never see the light of day, ever.

Back