Pokemon What Drives You Crazy in Pokémon?

I for one loathe it when Pokémon, like Braixen look girly, but are actually rarely female! Other such Pokémon are the Chikorita line, Espeon, Glaceon, Panpour line, Amaura line and Sylveon. Why make any of them particularly girly looking? What were they thinking?!
I don't mind Pokémon like Gardevoir, but that's because it's 50/50 and there's Gallade.

At least they didn't screw up as much with the male-looking Pokémon, well, other than Snubbull.
I so agree with you! They should only be females!

I hate that almost every pokemon I like is considered weak. Raticate, Beedrill (I love its design but I don't like the mega form), Persian, Delcatty, Dustox, Bibarel Arbok, Ariados, Miltank, Fearow, Seviper, Purugly, Pelipper and many others are never considered to be used in a Battle Spot / Competition or any Competitive team at all...Show those guys some more love gamefreak!

The fact that most of the fanbase doesn't seem to like Pichu for some silly reason.
Baby Pokémon not being a part of the TCG.
Gen 5's story.
The fact that Unova is a giant circle that you travel around in a clockwise direction with four very long, very narrow bridges with nothing to do but walk across them.

That there is not enough Flareon in everyone's life.

Nah, mines more TCG based with the whole expanded format. I see what they were trying to do, but I feel like that they should of added to a whole separate group like Magic does with theirs.

Also, another thing that irks me is the lack of events for the TCG in my opinion. They should add more fun events like they do for Battle Spot.

The really big thing that drives me crazy in Pokemon every time, is watching B2W2 Trailer and understand what they can do with the anime but just won't.

Probably my main complaint is that Pokemon has never made an anime based on the games.
I got super excited when I saw the B2/W2 trailer, and then I realized it never went any further than that. Needless to say, very disappointed, Game Freak.

Also, TCG, why you no give Dragon Energy?

Last edited:
Probably my main complaint is that Pokemon has never made an anime based on the games.

Pokémon Origins sounds like what you're looking for, though it's only 4 episodes long. It follows the events of the original Red/Blue pretty closely, except for the very end where

Red Mega-Evolves his Charizard in order to defeat Mewtwo.

If you haven't seen it, I strongly suggest you check it out. I really love it, personally.

Tailow not being able to learn Wing Attack.
He can learn Steel Wing, but not Wing Attack. Why no logic, GameFreak?

Oh that's an easy one: why Tackle misses so much for me. I know it's percentage, I must just really bad luck playing these games.

What drives me crazy in the TCGO:

Glitches. SOO many glitches. Be it how a card is played (Take Giovanni, He was played,picked his card draw..nothing happened. ) OR Skipped turns. I was watching my SO play the other day and he missed 4 consecutive turns.

The fact that when you redeem the code card you get in a pack, isn't a direct copy of the pack that it came with.

"Devour" Durant x4 once milled 16 cards (Only supposed to do 4) at once,one active 3 benched. (This is a story from a friend )

That the battle timer now does nothing. Cami (AI thing) used to step in and end the game if you waited too long on your turn.

I do love TCGO,don't get me wrong. But it does have it's moments.

Back