Pokemon What do you think the newest eeveelution should be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest Eeveelutions to come out have come in pairs, with one of their types being Super Effective against the other's type. (Umbreon [DARK] and Espeon [PSYCHIC], Glaceon [ICE] and Leafeon [GRASS].)

So, some possible pairings include the Flying/Fighting Eeveelutions, the Ground/Rock Eeveelutions, Rock/Flying, Ground/Steel, Rock/Bug, Fighting/Rock... It's also possible that the next generation may hold more than just two new Eeveelutions, however, as this generation's Eeveelutions have been extremely popular. However, they may just take a break from Eeveelutions for a generation (like they did in generation 3) and pick back up in generation 6.

I'd personally like the next Eeveelutions to be Ground and Steel, but that's just me. As for looks... I can't think of anything at the moment.

Hmm... I've been wanting to see:

Fighting
Normal
Ghost

The other types of Eeveelutions wouldn't hurt either...

@Xous: The original ones were like that too...

burnpsy said:
Hmm... I've been wanting to see:

Fighting
Normal
Ghost

The other types of Eeveelutions wouldn't hurt either...

@Xous: The original ones were like that too...

Well, kind of - Flareon's Type isn't Super Effective against Jolteon's, so it's not a true Type Trio (except that they represent the "Elemental Trio" theme that was being used in Generation 1 [FIRE, ELECTRIC, ICE, or in their case, WATER]). Plus, I'm just speaking about the most recent trend of releasing the duo Eeveelutions.

I never noticed the weakness thing but maybe your looking at wrong pairings. But most of them are super-effective against each other. You can't deny that.

Blazing Typhlosion said:
I never noticed the weakness thing but maybe your looking at wrong pairings. But most of them are super-effective against each other. You can't deny that.

Yeah, that is undeniably true. Maybe we'll get another trio in the next generation, instead of a duo. Maybe Rock, Fighting, and Flying?

There's always the possibility they could make one with a new type coming out in the 5th generation >_>

I would rather see a Normal eeveelution than anything else o.0

Hebi said:
There's always the possibility they could make one with a new type coming out in the 5th generation >_>

I would rather see a Normal eeveelution than anything else o.0

A normal one would be cool, also I'd would like to see a ghost one.

My guess is that they will first make the "elemental" kinds first. That being said, flying, ground, dragon, steel, and normal are most likely up next.

Personally, I'd like to see a flying eeveelution, and a ghost type eeveelution next.
Zyflair's avvy would be awesome for an eeveelution, and something along the lines of one which blends into the shadows for the ghost type eeveelution would be cool. =]
Er.. Zephreon and Shadeon.
Yay! I can't come up with decent names! =D
Oh well. :p I still like the concept though.

I say either Steel or Ghost, a ghost type would be pretty awesome.

STEEL!!! I like steel types and there should be a steel Eeveelution. Enough said. Except for my name for it! Uh... okay, let's see. Got it!-Mataleon! (Matallic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back