What do you think of pokemon battle frontier

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What do you think of seaon 9 so far? I thought it was pretty good and the only part I missed was the beginning and the intro but the episode was awesome.:)

I thought when Waterpokemonmaster talked to the reps they said there would be original bgm, i olnly heard one piece in the whole ep.

Yeah I thought it was pretty good and I saw the whole episode this morning including the intro and it was awesome but the intro was sure pretty short though compared to the intros in the past.:)

OMG! I loved that song that was sang when James left Chimecho. So pretty, I hope they release an album. I love the background music, so japanese like....yet it keeps me interested. I really love this one...pretty good.

FvK

For me here in Malaysia, I don't get Pokemon episodes, except the few episodes for the Johto Journeys Season and the first Season, the Indigo League. Other than that, we don't get any new Episodes. If I remember properly, the Orange Island Episodes were also showed on TV, but the time was always changed and therefore being very confusing for me to catch up with.

I watched Sweet Baby James, and it seems that it was like 8/10 for me. Unlike the previous Seasons, the theme song just goes straight away and there will not be any blanks on the screen that will be shown a few seconds before the Theme songs. Watch Pokemon Advanced Challenge and you'll get what I mean. It seems more professional that way for some reason.

Something disappoints me though. The Theme Song was shorter than what I expected it to be. But, when I look at it another way, there was a slight reason for the Theme song. It seems that there was not many pictures to be shown when the song is being played. Let's see. Maybe it could be the Symbols, the Brains and Ash and Co. Nothing else. Maybe a few battle scenes which will be shown for a rather short while.

Other than that, I think Pokemon Battle Frontier is fine and there is nothing wrong.

~ ArmaldoEX

The theme song was very good but it was way to short. Other than that there is not much to complain about though. The voice actor's were better than I expected though. I like the new episodes a'lot. My favorite episode is Fear Facter Phony that was very good.

It is only 29 seconds long. Check out my thread about it and so far the season has been pretty good and I like the episodes so far.:)

Actually its 30 seconds, I time it myslef. And yes so far this season seems promising, and I love all the BMG music they keep ^^.

Really CC you haven't been watching? o_0
Oh well your just missing new voices slowly getting better ^^ Just so everyone knows here are the episode puns for this Saturday debuts, "On Olden Pond!" And "Tactic Theatrics". And people said 4Kids made lousy pun titles, what do you call these people? o_O......exactly x_x

This sunday starting at 4pm until 8pm pokemon battle frontier will be on CN so if you missed any episodes now is the time to catch up on missed episodes.:)

actually i dont like normal episodes, i love gym battling episodes more

BTW the TV show IS GETTING BORING!

this is how the normal episodes goes : oh ash got to a new place > found something interesting! > TR's attracted with the goodies they got > ash and friends saves the day !! > THE END

see that? i can memorise that sequence !

i hope to see more 4th gen pokes in 1 episode, it's boring with only 1 new poke comes out each time!!

Pokemon getting boring? On the contrary Battle Frontier has been named the best season so far, by those who have seen the Japanese episodes. So actually its not that boring, but like the samples you put, its repeptitive it will always be repetitive. Somethings don't change, but I respect your opinion TYranitar FReak.

Pokemon is getting better every year. I can hardly wait for next year already and we just got started on season 9.:)

Apparently Johto was better that the Orange League? Sorry, but to many fillers doesn't make that season better than its predissesor. Pokemon was actually getting better when AG started and its continueing to this day, which is great for fans!

Battle frontier is really cool....there's hardly any dull episode. See, they have set all the frontier battles so close. Remember we had to wait two weeks to see a gym battle before??

It's all right. I am only watching it so I can figure out what is in May's egg.

But now Ash has to battle Pike Queen Lucy, and I KNOW he will get whooped. None of his Pokemon can really stand up to thousands of status conditions and brute force at the same time.

Arcanine out.

Back