what do you hope to see in ex power keepers?

I'd like some extremely old cards being reprinted...

how about Ditto ex? it's gonna be interesting if we get that chaotic function from Fossil: Transform - treat Ditto as an identical card as the Defending Pokemon....

really hope they do print Alakazam ex... perhaps with the Damage Swap power from base set.... or an enhanced Shady Move power (like Banette ex / Typhlosion 'd') but you can swap one counter to your opponent without being active

and perhaps some cards can also have broken powers from Aerodactyl (Fossil) or Dark Vileplume (Team Rocket) which stops evolutions and trainers being played.... :D

I hope that at least Tyrannitar (UF) will be reprinted, and Exploud (EM). Desert sandstorm and ancient tomb would be nice to have, too.

Well, Alakazam EX definitely. That would be fun. I could not come up with five right off the bat for hopes, but a nice EX....hm...how about Machamp EX? That would be neat. Even if it is R/S/E probably, Machop and his two evolutions were in some of the R/S/E sets, like Hidden Legends. Machamp EX is the only one I could come up with right now, but as long as the EXs in EX Power Keepers are better than the horrid Lv. Xs....I mean, from what I have seen, all the Lv. Xs have a good attack, but at a cost that can do more harm than good. I am going to miss the EX Pokemon, but at least we will get one more shot at some EXs. I am not too big a fan of reprints, but some would be nice. Maybe a reprint of the Deoxys speed form from EX Deoxys. No, not Deoxys EX, the normal one in speed form. The art on that one made me cry. With laughter.

Back