what do you hope to see in ex power keepers?

furiouswildcat

Aspiring Trainer
what cards do you want to see reprinted?

what pokemon do you hope to see in ex form in this set?

its the last chance to see pokemon ex before they change them to pokemon lv.x , we know there 8 and we know metagross and absol are two of them. which pokemon do you want the other six to be?

its been a long time with the same holo parallel set "foil" do you think they will finally change it?

what do you think the alternate holo's will look like?

found this under the ex power keepers information section: "Exciting holographic parallel set for players and collectors alike!".
do you really think its going to be exciting this time because personally in my opinion i havent seen an exciting parallel holo set since fire red leaf green??//

do you think it would be cool to see a parallel foil set exclusive to pokemon ex in this set? (being able to find crystal like holo version like the regis from hidden legends )

do you hope they introduce some of the dp pokemon in this set ?
how many? which ones would you like to see? in ex form?

I hope they put in no DP pokemon from the set. Seeing as the starters for RBY were the theme for crystal guardians, and the GSC starters were for dragon frontiers, we're probably going to see alot of RSE pokemon in the set.

I am already happy about absol ex being in this set. I think there should be an alakazam ex seeing as there wont be any ex cards after this. I am surprised there isn't one already.

I'd love to see desert ruins reprinted.
I hope that the exs are:
Arbok ex
Lugia ex (UF reprint)
Raichu ex
Magneton ex
Electrode ex (FRLG reprint)
Zapdos ex (FRLG reprint)
For the rev holos they'll probably go with some sort of pokeball symbol- probably retro looking for nostalgic purposes

If they did do rev. holo versions of exs (which I thoroughly doubt) Instead of having silver outline, it should be gold.

And I dont want DP pokemon in this set,as the
point of it is to keep power so that they can wage war on the new ones......maybe to less of an extreme anyway!!!!!

I don't want any really good reprints. I want some new great cards, maybe something revolutionary. That would really make the game against the new DF pokes. I don't think Metagross will help much, especially not with the new LV X thing.

Aggron is 1 and blaziken is 5, so alakazam could be in there
possible others:
armaldo
azumarril
bannette
beautyfly
bellosem
blastoise (doubt it)
ariados
arcanine
articuno
ampharos
arbok
aipom

that's a long list, yes, but zam can be in there, let's be hopeful :)
it could also be an ex...

I don't think any mew can be reprinted, well, maybe lilypad, all the others are reprinted in a way:
promo 8 -> promo 040 (yes, there's a difference, but it's obvious that it's a semi-reprint)
tropic islands -> mew*
e-expedition -> HP

so, well, only a new mew is possible :)

what I hope to see reprinted are some of those good old stadium, or I hope that those other E4 stadium will be even better :)

I'd like to see more reprints from even older sets. Jungle set Snorlax for example. "Snorlax cannot be confused, paralyzed or asleep at any time. This pokepower cannot be used if Snorlax is confused, paralyzed or asleep.", sumtin like that xD

Some pokemon seriously need to be put in ex form. Ludicolo ex, Slaking ex, and omastar ex to name a few. I hope they don't redo anymore exs, we dont want another trr situation on our hands...

I think a new Mew EX would be cool, something that has to do with pokepowers and pokebodies. To make a quadruplet of mews that would rule as a deck. Hahaha. It would be hard to counter or use, well... except if you had cessations.

i would like to see some of these pokemon in ex form in this set:

hypno ex
alakazam ex
nidoking ex
nidoqueen ex
machamp ex
charizard ex
magneton ex
poliwrath ex
pinsir ex
venomoth ex
mawile ex
ditto ex
golduck ex
ludicolo ex

Alot of these cards have already been made. I suppose it would be fun to see new forms of them, or I guess even the reprints.

Mew EX said:
Alot of these cards have already been made. I suppose it would be fun to see new forms of them, or I guess even the reprints.
If you meant that previous list, then 0 of them have.

I just want some good trainers. I'm set on the Pokemon situation, just some trainers please.

Arcanine out.

I meant all of the lists, but I could have sworn there was... ahh nevermind, it was never an EX. Okay, sorry about that.

furiouswildcat said:
i would like to see some of these pokemon in ex form in this set:

hypno ex
charizard ex
magneton ex
pinsir ex
venomoth ex
mawile ex
ditto ex
golduck ex
ludicolo ex

Are you serious?  Hypno, who likes Hypno?  There has already been a Charizard ex, what the point in another one?  I know we had 2 Flygon ex, but they are both pretty good.  Magneton, not a horrible pokemon, but an ex, I dont think so.  Pinsir... it just doesnt seem like they could make a GOOD ex of a basic only pokemon, I may be wrong... but I can't think of any off of the top of my head.  Venomoth, just cant see a good ex being made of that.  Mawile, see Pinsir.  Ditto.... there is no possible way that they can make a good Ditto ex, it would have to have totally broken attacks, and I doubt that it is possible, since they have that obssesion with putting the stupid, "swap this ditto with another one" power.  As for golduck, I have always liked golduck, but i cant see them making a good ex out of it.  As for Ludicolo, i dont think a Ludicolo ex could work.... I dont know why, it just seems like it wouldnt work.  

By the way, those are the only ones I think are odd choices, the other ones you mentioned i think wouldnt be a bad idea.:p

As for what i would like to see in the set.... I really dont want another LM set, no good pokes and only good trainers.  And i would mind them reprinting some trainers that I have yet to get, I started playing again after DS, so i dont have tons of the good trainers.  Just my opinion, if you dont like it.... TO BAD FOR YOU!!:p

I was right then, there was EXs fromt he past in that list, I knew I wasn't mistaken.

SS Dunsparce would be fun. How many non delta decks do you see that are good? A couple at most. How many Delta? Almost all. Metanite, RaiEggs, Flygon, etc. are all delta. Bandoom/Bantox is the only non delta deck I can think of. We have a sufficient starter for deltas. We don't have it for regular pokémon, making a good number of them unplayable. Actually, any pokémon with Strike and Run would be nice.

I wouldn't mind seeing Alakazam ex or just Alakazam. Just get those pre evos back! lol.

That Metagross ex is a killer. I guess that's our new Admin. But it will be a killer, especially with the power, people will want to evolve, meaning 70 all over. Then you shuffle their hand, and they have no control. However, it will have to be combo'd with something. Dunno what, but it can't stand alone.

Trainers...I would like to see Mentor's friends back, but that won't happen cuz the set isn't delta. Promos for those supporters/transceivers then? The Stadiums look like they will add to combos. We need another draw supporter though, something that benefits from regular pokémon.

With FS Blaziken being reprinted, all the way back from RS, let's hope that SS Dunsparce and a few others come back. Blaze vs Gardy anyone? lol.

I would love to see a Poliwrath ex and Alakazam ex. Also Gardevoir ex (SS).

Trainers that I want back are Desert Ruins, ATM Rock, Magnetic Storm, Steven's Advice, and Pokemon Retriever.

I want the Reverse Holo's to look like regular Holo's. Reverse Holo ex's would be sweet.

No DP pokemon.
Good 50HP Basic pokemon.

A few pokemon from TRR.

Kronar said:
Pinsir... it just doesnt seem like they could make a GOOD ex of a basic only pokemon, I may be wrong... but I can't think of any off of the top of my head.

Mew ex (the both of them), Rocket's Sneasel ex, Rocket's Scyther ex (maybe not good, but he was used a lot), Rayquaza ex, Lugia ex, etc.

Whicker said:
Kronar said:
Pinsir... it just doesnt seem like they could make a GOOD ex of a basic only pokemon, I may be wrong... but I can't think of any off of the top of my head.

Mew ex (the both of them), Rocket's Sneasel ex, Rocket's Scyther ex (maybe not good, but he was used a lot), Rayquaza ex, Lugia ex, etc.

r u kidding me? ppl actually used that thing. it is the worst HL-on EX that i noe.

xxSnorlaxxx EX FTW!!

Back