What "clique" do you fit into in school?

penny power

Pokemon freak
Are you a nerd or a dork? A geek, or just a JERK?! Maybe you're a jock or cheerleader!
I'll start: Well, I don't consider myself one, but people would probably call me a nerd. I guess I'm a dork though, so... 50% nerd, 50% dork!
Yay, this is fun!

RE: What class of people do you fit into?

hmm, you realize this only applies to those in grade school right? (remember, grade school is k-12)

I really don't fit into anything but here is what i am mostly

25% video game nerd
25% funny guy
25% not popluar
25% ???

People at school think I'm weird because I like Pokemon. But with my friends, they think I'm awesome.

Gliscor said:
People at school think I'm weird because I like Pokemon. But with my friends, they think I'm awesome.
o_O Whoa, they're weird!

The ultimate soul silver fan said:
I really don't fit into anything but here is what i am mostly

25% video game nerd
25% funny guy
25% not popluar
25% ???
You don't know what the last part is?

r3skyline said:
hmm, you realize this only applies to those in grade school right? (remember, grade school is k-12)
...Why?

Really depends. What classifies you as a nerd, dork, geek, etc.?
My interpretations are:
Nerd: Someone who gets straight a's, enjoys school, is obsessed with a certain subject. Or below:
Dork: Obsessed with Video Games, etc. Or above.
Geek: ?
Jock: Profit!

r3skyline said:
...Why?

because ppl grow out of cliques when they graduate / start attending college. why? because they realize that HS was a joke and reality hits us hard.

I'd consider myself a Geek as opposed to Nerd or Dork. I'm just smart and can't help it.

dmaster out.

42 chocolate said:
Really depends. What classifies you as a nerd, dork, geek, etc.?
My interpretations are:
Nerd: Someone who gets straight a's, enjoys school, is obsessed with a certain subject. Or below:
Dork: Obsessed with Video Games, etc. Or above.
Geek: ?
Jock: Profit!
Lol. I guess that's it mostly!

r3skyline said:
because ppl grow out of cliques when they graduate / start attending college. why? because they realize that HS was a joke and reality hits us hard.
[/quote]
O.O WHOA.

dmaster said:
I'd consider myself a Geek as opposed to Nerd or Dork. I'm just smart and can't help it.

dmaster out.
Haha, that's cool.

I'm just that guy. That guy who sits in the back of the class, not paying attention, reading, doodling, still getting great grades.

My friends think I'm cool though. :3

Zenith said:
I'm just that guy. That guy who sits in the back of the class, not paying attention, reading, doodling, still getting great grades.

My friends think I'm cool though. :3
Well, that's good!

I don't know where I fit. I find I could fit in almost everywhere, but really no class truly fits my likings. I'd probably say I fill in best with the people of the rich / smart class, because those are the kind of people I have in my AP classes, and they do make an attempt to talk with me, which tells me I'm doing something right. I also swing towards this group because they, for the most part, have been taught well to respect others and stay away from drugs. Yeah, I have spent a lot of time thinking about where I would fit best. ~_~ Luckily, this class of people in high school will be the ones getting into college, even if these trivial classes totally disappear in college.

CCloud said:
I don't know where I fit. I find I could fit in almost everywhere, but really no class truly fits my likings. I'd probably say I fill in best with the people of the rich / smart class, because those are the kind of people I have in my AP classes, and they do make an attempt to talk with me, which tells me I'm doing something right. I also swing towards this group because they, for the most part, have been taught well to respect others and stay away from drugs. Yeah, I have spent a lot of time thinking about where I would fit best. ~_~ Luckily, this class of people in high school will be the ones getting into college, even if these trivial classes totally disappear in college.
Huh, that's quite interesting.

Geek.I'm in inrichment and almost got into Talented and Girted(TAG).If i was in Hight math last year...i would have gotton into it.Other wise....video game person.Not cool in any way.Unless among friends.

Let's see what stereotype I fit into... Well, although I'm all of them (with the exception of jock), I'd have to say I'm a dork. One of those people who you don't really like or dislike. Besides, according to 42's classifications, I'm pretty obsessed with video games, television, etc.

I suggest you change the title to "What "clique" do you fit into in school?" As seeing that where you land in a school clique states a lot about what type of person you are and what your interests are...
But anyway, I'm homeschooled so I'll just go witht he flow...

------My Chart--------
Geek- 20%
Nerd-0%
Athlete-40%
Humour-10% (I'm that lame)
Coolness-30%
Common sense-um...

r3skyline said:
lol, you guys wish.

No, it's the truth. Without us, where would your I-pods be? Your TVs? Your computers? Your internet? Your cars? All of these were invented by nerds. Without us, you would have nothing. That's why we rule. *shades*

Back