What changes would you like to see in the TCG

Divine_Light

Espeon Owns All!
Note: I searched but nothing came up. . .

I'd like to see Frozen as a Special Condition. Like in the games.

I'd also like to see more game locations as Stadiums. If they made one of every town/city that'd be too much. Maybe one for each region.

What do you think?

Guess I received the revival of haymaker themes. Now a raise in control and denial resistant status would be nice. Might already be covered with Drapion. Need to check that out.

Get rid of reverse holos. While they're a great marketing idea, it just gets annoying to look at/trade for (people overvalue them)/anything with them.

EDIT: Actually, WOTC's Legendary ones both looked awesome and were done for more reasons than Nintendo did it for.

vilebaseball said:
Get rid of reverse holos. While they're a great marketing idea, it just gets annoying to look at/trade for (people overvalue them)/anything with them.

EDIT: Actually, WOTC's Legendary ones both looked awesome and were done for more reasons than Nintendo did it for.

conldn't argree more. if they even bothered putting a holo in evey booster , why not bother printing something better on them . i dont get why they didnt just do it like the japanease sets, putting a "real holo" in evey booter instead.... and talking about japanese cards, i really hope they finally deside to change up the foil of the cards similar to the japnese ones. havent seen one up close and personal, but from pictures they seem to look like they have foil that combines the stars from the classic sets and dots from the current holos. that and i also hope shiny pokemon wont continue just being reverse holos.

I would like to see...

- The english packs being the same as the japanese packs. Or at least garuntee a holo card.
- Get rid of reverse holos.
- Going back to 11 cards per pack. I hated it when it dropped down to 9 cards for expedition.

I would like to see less high power in the cards. Less, but not Base set less.

Timmy.

furiouswildcat said:
change up the foil of the cards similar to the japnese ones

Pokefan4000 said:
- The english packs being the same as the japanese packs. Or at least garuntee a holo card.
- Get rid of reverse holos.
- Going back to 11 cards per pack. I hated it when it dropped down to 9 cards for expedition.

RiseDarkraiRise said:
Getting rid of RH or at least making them like the ones from legendary

No, that would ruin the ones from Legendary. They were very awesome, and Nintendos use of them for marketing purpose would taint the nostalgic fun of the Legendary ones.

I'd like to see the holos go back to having the same quality appearance as the WOTC ones had. Look at the difference between the holos of the two. The WOTC scans just look better (especially under the light).

Oh, and I hate the blocky "let kids design them" phase, as well as the computer generated look most have today. Call me old fashioned, but I think the old Base Set Charizard looks like a far more crisp, sharp looking card than the new one. It looks fat.

RiseDarkraiRise said:
Put it that way I completly agree more cards in packs

That won't happen. Then again, nor will any of the stuff I mentioned. There's a reason they dumped WOTC from making them, they refused to make it all about the $. Only a matter of time before the Japanese feel the same cuts.

More cards, better RH or change that all together, and get rid of Ex/Lv.X/high power pokemon.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
More cards, better RH or change that all together, and get rid of Ex/Lv.X/high power pokemon.

dmaster out.

Wah?!
That would take away from the collecting aspect and the gaming aspect too!

Divine_Light said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

Wah?!
That would take away from the collecting aspect and the gaming aspect too!

I trust you're referring to the latter group?

I want to see 2 main things:
-A great Xatu card (we really need one)
-More Lv.X per set (Similar to Dragon Frontiers amount of Ex's, just ridiculous).

Both add to a more confusing metagame filled with many decks, not one deck is good, but there are specifically decent decks.

I want to see 2 main things:
-A great Xatu card (we really need one)
-More Lv.X per set (Similar to Dragon Frontiers amount of Ex's, just ridiculous).

Both add to a more confusing metagame filled with many decks, not one deck is good, but there are specifically decent decks.

I WAS LIKE "YOURE CRAZY" SINCE IM A COLLECTOR MORE LV X'S WOULD MAKE THEM NOT AS NICE FOR ME BUT YOU HAVE A GOOD POINT
" add more confusing metagame filled with many decks, not one deck is good, but there are specifically decent decks. "

The Spread King said:
Getting rid of reverse holos is the best.

Making cards equal, nothing like PLOX against Hurricane. PLOX obviously wins, I want 50/50.

No Weaknesses, Yeah!

The Rock>Paper>Scissors element of Pokémon is what makes it ingenious. Why would you want to take that away?

Back