What are you playing for Battle Roads?

I love how half of the decks people list are such uncommon names. Like lighthouse? Is that posted somewhere? If so, then why not just list the pokemon right after the deck? :/ If not, then just sd afterwords. It gets wicked hard to understand what people are talking about with uncommon names.

Papi/Manny said:
I love how half of the decks people list are such uncommon names. Like lighthouse? Is that posted somewhere? If so, then why not just list the pokemon right after the deck? :/ If not, then just sd afterwords. It gets wicked hard to understand what people are talking about with uncommon names.

I agree.

And isn't Frosslass commonly run with Bronzong or Yanmega?

I personally run Frosslass with Empoleon, because you spread early on with Frosslass and then clean up afterwards with Empoleon. It works well. Some people play it with better snipers, such as Bronzong or Yanmegga, but I like the dual 30 snipe that empoleon provides. Spiritomb support also makes it wicked.

I'm constantly torn between Kingdra and Eeveelutions, but my Kingdra is never a match for my Leafeon.

Probably AMU, Kigdra or a rogue if I can put together a viable one. My Eeveelution I've been using lately hasn't been doing too hot so I doubt I'll be playing that.

I have changed my mind on what deck I will be playing.

I will be playing Yanmega + Froslass. Or as I like to call MegaLass. (Again, this is if by a small chance I can.)

I will also throw in some Spiritomb and tech in a Bastidon.

But, I also have to get the cards first. :/ I just hope I get a box for my birthday and pull a lot of Yanmegas, Spiritombs, and Froslass'. Along with a couple Poke-Radar and Cynthia's

i lyk winning so kingdra fer sure
maybe gardallade if i can get a good version running
so far theres no back bone and its a little slow
an infernape deck with bronzong is also a possibillity

I've ditched the Butterfree deck and now I'm playing Froslass+Empoleon. It works wonders. :D

Back