What are you playing for Battle Roads?

DawnOfXatu

XXXatu
With a new format like this one, there are many different types of decks that can be found. I am here asking so that I can figure out what will be the Metagame for BR. I personally am undecided and I am considering decks ranging from Kingdra to Honchkrow.

So what are you playing for BR??

Undecided for me, just like you! I will play one of these:

Sceggekiss
T2 Doom
Cressycrush
Empoleon speed or empostar
Magnevire

One of those...I just am worried about kingdra!

So far my options are Kingdra, Mag(nezone) Lv.X, Skittles, and TogeChomp. It'll probably be Kingdra, but if I can get Magnezone to work consistently I'll probably play that. Skittles and TogeChomp have terrible Kingdra match-ups so they're out of the question. Either Kingdra or Magnezone at the moment.

I'm suprised no Rhyperior. Does Kingdra have us fearing it a little too much? Also Kingvike if you are worried about Kingdra then don't play T2 Doom. A single +Powa and you have a 1HKO from Kingdra.

Leafeon Lv.X is what I'm playing....as soon as I find something faster than what I have now to go with it lol.

If by some Miracle I pull 4 Kingdra at the prerelease, sure, I'll run Kingdra. But as of now, I will either run Empoleon/Frosslass or Poli's. I have a lot of practice with both. But, Magnezone Lv.X is always an option.

Hm... Probably Eeveelutions, but possibly AMU if I can get the cards, or Froslass/something.

Back