Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here, but I'm in school and today has been rather busy, so I haven't said anything. Sorry; I'll try to do some contributing when I get home.

@Celever please stop being so arrogant. ##unvote: Celever

Honestly I think Jesi would be a better person to look into since they're already feeling the heat from bb asking a simple question. If she was town she wouldn't have to worry.

##vote: PikaMasterJesi

And to explain the entire "KX doesn't care about living, is bad town" it's not that I don't care whether I'm offed or not, I just don't fear being night killed before I had the chance to drop the list of names and see what my evidence was capable of (which isn't exactly much tbh). If you'd like to see a role reveal and the "info" I got from my evidence I'd be glad to share just let me know. Oh and that typo some people have pointed out is an error on DoS part, I literally just c/p'd from my role pm.

Doesn't fear the night kill? Right...

If celever is to believed [i found it so hard to type that] then the only "safe" would be the indie, therefore in the hands of scum it would be useful. If the indie was the only safe on the list then the ability does become scummier in my eyes.

##vote: King Xerneas
I hope for your pride Cel, that KX flips scum. Because it would be a shame for "the only werewolf player who is deemed capable of writing a case" was wrong. Please just tone it down.

Doesn't fear the night kill? Right...

If celever is to believed [i found it so hard to type that] then the only "safe" would be the indie, therefore in the hands of scum it would be useful. If the indie was the only safe on the list then the ability does become scummier in my eyes.

##vote: King Xerneas
I hope for your pride Cel, that KX flips scum. Because it would be a shame for "the only werewolf player who is deemed capable of writing a case" was wrong. Please just tone it down.
Never have I said that only I can write a case. I've spent the past couple of days trying to get people to write cases, because those cases are usually better than whatever I can throw together. But there still hasn't been a case posted today besides my case on Xerneas. If you disagree, then direct me to that case. If not, then why did you call me arrogant?

Never have I said that only I can write a case. I've spent the past couple of days trying to get people to write cases, because those cases are usually better than whatever I can throw together. But there still hasn't been a case posted today besides my case on Xerneas. If you disagree, then direct me to that case. If not, then why did you call me arrogant?

Can you read? Or do you not know what arrogant means?

Anyway, it's irrelevant, much like the two pages of wasted time about TGKs alignment.

Thoughts on simsands? @Celever
Only makes 4 word posts and his one post was a buddyship of KX.

Can you read? Or do you not know what arrogant means?

Anyway, it's irrelevant, much like the two pages of wasted time about TGKs alignment.

Thoughts on simsands? @Celever
Only makes 4 word posts and his one post was a buddyship of KX.
simsands isn't playing pro-town, but he's Phoenix, so what can you do?

I don't care about you spreading paranoia and talking scum in general, but if what you say about Simsands appears to be true then you are helping the scum out big time. Even implying it can be damaging. Give me a good reason why you said it and how it helps town.

##VOTE: Celever

Since Celever's case is technically a bust, I think I'll just reveal now.
You are April May, and you are aligned with The Law. Despite having prior trouble with the law, you seem to have regained your success as a secretary (and with them men…). Your success has even managed to get you a spot in the jury! As well as this game. Yaaaaay...
cid:C154918C-F8ED-4BB0-8EF6-6713F66A8513@mobilenotes.apple.com

Passive Ability: Suspect Check

During night 0, you will receive a list of 5 role names from your boss, who wants you to come out alive from this game, so you can continue providing your services. At least one of those names is a safe claim.

Evidence: Wiretapper

Despite being arrested for being an accomplice in Mia Fey’s murder, you’ve somehow managed to keep your illegal wiretapper. This time, however, you’ve decided to put it to good use. At the beginning of every even day phase, you’ll receive a random post from a game-related quicktopic.

Win Condition: All criminals and evildoers are arrested
These were the results Cypher got N0

While everyone else was bickering, your boss gives you a call:

"Hello, Ms. May, I have reason for you to suspect at least one of these 5 people:

1. Richard Gumshoe

2. The Judge

3. Wendy Oldbag

4. Mia Fey

5. Peal Fey"
You used your wiretapper and discovered this little chat.

"If we want a safe NK there are much better targets than new players who don't want to play."

And because Camo is a smart player. He was indeed pushing for your lynch, but because it would be extremely weird for him not to do it. And being him, doing so would have been beneficial anyways, since if he eventually got you lynched, he would have gained town cred. The fact he was pushing for you isn't necessarily saving you. As I see it, it's condemning you.
Camo was pushing for Celever to the extent that it nearly got Celever lynched. Camo wouldn't do that if Celever was scum - he would know how valuable having another active player like Celever is to the scum team. Also you're tunneling very similar to the way people have tunneled you in the past, and you ended up getting very irritated.

When you have been completely ignored by the rest of the town and are getting lynched on a pathetic basis, you tend to show irritation/frustration.

I don't care about you spreading paranoia and talking scum in general, but if what you say about Simsands appears to be true then you are helping the scum out big time. Even implying it can be damaging. Give me a good reason why you said it and how it helps town.

Firstly, simsands had become a talking point among a few people, so clearing that before its too late was valuable. Secondly, when you're getting pushed to be lynched so bad that hopes of people backing down is slim, you generally want to clear as many people as you can before you go down...

King X's claim is safeclaim 101. Both of his Abilities are Abilities scum could fake perhaps the easiest. Buuut, if King X is really town, the scum will want to kill him before he gets another post from Wiretapper, as that Evidence could easily screw scum over with a bit of luck. I feel more confident with the Jesi lynch atm.

King X's claim is safeclaim 101. Both of his Abilities are Abilities scum could fake perhaps the easiest. Buuut, if King X is really town, the scum will want to kill him before he gets another post from Wiretapper, as that Evidence could easily screw scum over with a bit of luck. I feel more confident with the Jesi lynch atm.
Could you make a recap of the case on Jesi please? I agree that she is a decent target, but primarily just for being opinionated/too confident.

Agreed... That evidence really feels safeclaim-y...

Jesi lynch:
- Avoiding questions
- Defensive after minimal pressure
- Not scumhunting at all even after being called up about it
- Lots of rubbish posts
- Prominently defending players but thinks noone is scum
- Very flippy

And as soon as someone else echoes a part of my case, the person who has been the most cynical of it thus far gets on board?

Am I the only person who feels like this Pikachu right now? Open the doors again guys! :<

Another thing to note about the King X lynch that I just realised is that he was sorta going around saying "I'm vanilla, idrc if I get lynched".

So where did that come from?

lol, if he was scum he wouldn't have said that. Scum would keep that info to themselves for many reasons. If simsands is indeed Phoenix, that clears him and celever in my book. But I've already been hard reading celever as town. Simsands could be phoenix with a powerful role though which could explain why he's been going under the radar. KX is probably the best lynch. Everything about him seems scummy. I remember when I was new and I said something to the effect of I'm VT idc if i die (just like KX) and I got a ton of heat for it. I don't remember if I was lynched over it.

Another thing to note about the King X lynch that I just realised is that he was sorta going around saying "I'm vanilla, idrc if I get lynched".
Ugh I really shot myself in the foot there, what I was trying to say is that my role being vanilla doesn't require me to be fighting tooth and nail to stay alive, and since I got the info I wanted to get out (and the fact that there's a fully realized dead chat), I've basically done my part and I'm not paranoid if I get night-killed since the only thing I have to offer the town is opinions.

In Grima's Rebirth I tried to avoid being lynched since my role required being NK'd, but now I'm getting all AtE and I'll just apologize for the misunderstanding. Woops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back