Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up while on class, Sky. Though now my vote is where it should be, I'll post thoughts once I'm out. Excellent catch, Carson!

Here goes at trying to say why I shouldn't be lynched...

I think I shouldn't be lynched because of two reasons. One, I am a new player, and I believe I should have the chance to experience what it's like to play a game in full, from early game to late game. Probably some bad reasoning there, but I think new players should be given all the experience they can get.

Second, I am not scum. I will prove this with my evidence alone upon further questioning. It'll be hard to wrap your head around this one at first, but trust me, I'm telling the truth. I am just new, and my playstyle may be hard to read at first.

Overall, I'm just panicking because I don't want to die and I want to play this game out as far as I can. The reason I was quiet but lurking was because I wanted to read up on everything, but I was worried about how to make a defence.

Jesi lynch:
- Avoiding questions
- Defensive after minimal pressure
- Not scumhunting at all even after being called up about it
- Lots of rubbish posts
- Prominently defending players but thinks noone is scum
- Very flippy
Took a look at this and realized it applies to me fairly well. I'll try to address the questions I've missed if any, and I don't know how to scumhunt, but if someone told me how I could at least try.

Okay, now I have really big reason to lynch you! Everyone, listen up: I revealed that I had found simsands as Phoenix in the deadchat. Camo then posted a strange sentence in the deadchat, telling me it was a message to quote so the scum would kill a cultist. I did believe that (and got played), and posted it, and it looked like this:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...urders-everywhere.131958/page-58#post-2797345

Here it is. If you take the first letter of every word you get TGKFOUNDPWITINFIRSTVEWVOTES, or TGK found P.W. within first few votes. In the deadchat, I said first three votes, not first few. Who did I vote for the first three?

- Camo (Flipped Scum)
- Celever
- simsands

Camo told the deadchat he'd manipulate my power to pass cryptic messages back to the scumteam. because you and camo were scum you instantly knew who Phoenix was by process of elimination. Naturally you'd want to keep your sources to your chest, it's Camo.

More votes, everyone, I'm sure of this.

Celever, you want reads: I've got a big fat scum read on you.
I think this itself is a big reason why we should lynch Celever.

1.I think "Celever trying to say TGK scum" was just a big drama s that people would eventually get off him when he said he would stop it. (The next person who say I'm paranoid & build a case due to this reason is just want attract attention to me)
2. I'm pretty certain revealing Phoenix is really bad to the town and that what Celever did (Unless they both are in the same QT but I highly doubt there's another QT other than the scum, dead n the one tgk is in)

##UNVOTE: ##VOTE: Celever

Day 3 Vote Count #2

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 8.
This count is valid through post #1308
The player with the most votes is tagged.

@Celever 6: Squirtle Squad (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l Robin Aisaga (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l
King Xerneas 4: bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l scattered mind (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l
PikaMasterJesi 2: Celever (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l King Xerneas (vote)
Robin Aisaga 0: Jabberwock (vote) l
simsands 0: Jabberwock (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l

Not Voting: reinforce l simsands l

Day 3 ends in roughly 66.75 hours.

The Celever lynch is looking better and better to me. Took you all long enough to realize it. :p

I think we also clear sim with his flip, so there's that.

@grantm1999, why are you so adamant that Celever is town?

TGK, Camo is not my source. You slipped earlier and told everyone that simsands is Phoenix. When I get to a computer I'll look for the quote.

When I saw the slip, I outed Phoenix. There's a chance the scum saw the slip too, and I wanted to give the doc knowledge about who to target.

You wanna talk about someone else for the first time today or..?

When I saw the slip, I outed Phoenix. There's a chance the scum saw the slip too, and I wanted to give the doc knowledge about who to target.

You wanna talk about someone else for the first time today or..?
The doc is dead. Also, here are the only posts I directly mention simsands all day:

I've been townreading simsands, can someone explain the case on him to me?
All I said here was I've been townreading him.
it would be the simsands one because I know he's town.
Here I say "I know he's town" not "I know he's Phoenix". Considering how many QTs and information I have access to, why did you assume Phoenix?

And no, I don't want to talk about someone else. I've got a huge scumread on you and all you're doing to combat it is trying to shift my attack off of you.

You can go
[.quote=person you are quoting] to start it, but without the dot, and do [./quote] to end it, again without the dot.

I'll reveal why I know he's town when I need to.

No, every single post I made has been unedited in any way. As confotown I have no reason to hide any information that I'd give you, and if I did change anything it would be the simsands one because I know he's town.

Nice try, but I've already flipped town. Why are you trying to pin a confirmed town as scum? Getting desperate?

##VOTE: Celever

He's scum, guys. I'm sure of it. He didn't fully read my role PM when I flipped (questioning how I got deadchat information when it clearly said in my role that I could see the deadchat.), and now he's trying to call me as scum when I've already flipped town. Why would he do this? Two options:

1) He thinks I didn't die and just flipped and is trying to push a lynch on me to remove the link to the deadchat.
2) He knows I've already died and can't die again so he's pushing a lynch on me to waste a day.

Neither of these are town moves. Got you.
Slip is underlined.

To your above post: we can see flips. We know there's no harboured info from dead players. Besides PMJ, of course, but he had a scum read on simsands earlier. I didn't factor in Maya, but after I translated the message (which, by the way, you don't have to be scum to do) the two variables creating the same target made it by far the likeliest scenario.

And then I took a page out of the games and bluffed, which evidently worked. Telling the other players that you knew simsands was Phoenix was a huge error on your part, which is the only way I could have known about this.

However, I know Wendy is town through other means.

IF YOU'VE GOT A SCUM READ ON ME, BUILD A CASE. THE AMOUNT OF VOTES I HAVE WITHOUT A CASE IS ACTUALLY ABHORRENT. THERE HAS BEEN NO REASONING PROVIDED AND SCUM ARE JUST BANDWAGONING ON THIS BECAUSE THEY CAN. STOP TUNNELLING AND LOOK AT IT FROM A REAL PERSPECTIVE!

Me just a question: about the conspiracy that tgk could be scum. Can't we just confirm it by voting him and then look at the vote count? Because.. if he is in the vote count he is still lynchable and the only way it is logical is when he is scum?

Slip is underlined.

To your above post: we can see flips. We know there's no harboured info from dead players. Besides PMJ, of course, but he had a scum read on simsands earlier. I didn't factor in Maya, but after I translated the message (which, by the way, you don't have to be scum to do) the two variables creating the same target made it by far the likeliest scenario.

And then I took a page out of the games and bluffed, which evidently worked. Telling the other players that you knew simsands was Phoenix was a huge error on your part, which is the only way I could have known about this.

However, I know Wendy is town through other means.

IF YOU'VE GOT A SCUM READ ON ME, BUILD A CASE. THE AMOUNT OF VOTES I HAVE WITHOUT A CASE IS ACTUALLY ABHORRENT. THERE HAS BEEN NO REASONING PROVIDED AND SCUM ARE JUST BANDWAGONING ON THIS BECAUSE THEY CAN. STOP TUNNELLING AND LOOK AT IT FROM A REAL PERSPECTIVE!
I have multiple QTs and, counting dead players as well as those who have claimed, access to at least a third of the role PMs in the game. With that knowledge, "I know X is town" doesn't translate to "I know X is Phoenix" quite as well, does it? I said "I know he's town" - that means it could have been Maya or anyone else who's role PM I've found through various role results from the dead QT or beyond. I have the most information out of anyone in the game right now except for maybe the scumteam if they have investigative abilities. You conveniently started using "Phoenix" to refer to simsands after Camo's message.

I did build a case on you. It was weak, but I kept tunnelling you until you slipped further and further, and it evidently worked. You're panicking and in a last-ditch effort to save yourself.

Me just a question: about the conspiracy that tgk could be scum. Can't we just confirm it by voting him and then look at the vote count? Because.. if he is in the vote count he is still lynchable and the only way it is logical is when he is scum?
Good plan!
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: thegrovylekid

@quakingpunch73, @double o squirtle, could we get a vote count? There's like one new vote since last time, so it should be easy enough to do.

I have multiple QTs and, counting dead players as well as those who have claimed, access to at least a third of the role PMs in the game. With that knowledge, "I know X is town" doesn't translate to "I know X is Phoenix" quite as well, does it? I said "I know he's town" - that means it could have been Maya or anyone else who's role PM I've found through various role results from the dead QT or beyond. I have the most information out of anyone in the game right now except for maybe the scumteam if they have investigative abilities. You conveniently started using "Phoenix" to refer to simsands after Camo's message.

I did build a case on you. It was weak, but I kept tunnelling you until you slipped further and further, and it evidently worked. You're panicking and in a last-ditch effort to save yourself.
I didn't know how much information you had because you didn't make it public, so you can't indict me of doing something which goes against information I never had when it's all circumstantial anyway.

Quote your case. Before anything else, quote your case. Before you sleep, before you talk in the Skype Chat Room again, quote your case. @thegrovylekid.

thegrovylekid said:
You can go
[.quote=person you are quoting] to start it, but without the dot, and do [./quote] to end it, again without the dot.

I'll reveal why I know he's town when I need to.

No, every single post I made has been unedited in any way. As confotown I have no reason to hide any information that I'd give you, and if I did change anything it would be the simsands one because I know he's town.

Nice try, but I've already flipped town. Why are you trying to pin a confirmed town as scum? Getting desperate?

##VOTE: Celever
He's scum, guys. I'm sure of it. He didn't fully read my role PM when I flipped (questioning how I got deadchat information when it clearly said in my role that I could see the deadchat.), and now he's trying to call me as scum when I've already flipped town. Why would he do this? Two options:

1) He thinks I didn't die and just flipped and is trying to push a lynch on me to remove the link to the deadchat.
2) He knows I've already died and can't die again so he's pushing a lynch on me to waste a day.

Neither of these are town moves. Got you.
Okay, now I have really big reason to lynch you! Everyone, listen up: I revealed that I had found simsands as Phoenix in the deadchat. Camo then posted a strange sentence in the deadchat, telling me it was a message to quote so the scum would kill a cultist. I did believe that (and got played), and posted it, and it looked like this:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...urders-everywhere.131958/page-58#post-2797345

Here it is. If you take the first letter of every word you get TGKFOUNDPWITINFIRSTVEWVOTES, or TGK found P.W. within first few votes. In the deadchat, I said first three votes, not first few. Who did I vote for the first three?

- Camo (Flipped Scum)
- Celever
- simsands

Camo told the deadchat he'd manipulate my power to pass cryptic messages back to the scumteam. because you and camo were scum you instantly knew who Phoenix was by process of elimination. Naturally you'd want to keep your sources to your chest, it's Camo.

More votes, everyone, I'm sure of this.

Celever, you want reads: I've got a big fat scum read on you.
Knock yourself out, Celever. Here is my case. You're scummy, you've slipped, and now you've taken the first out to OMGUS me.

@scattered mind You can test it yourself can't you? I know it's difficult to accept death, but for the sake of this game. TGK has been lynched and is like 99% confirmed town, can we please let this rest.

Oh and @Celever

It's great and all how you figured out simsands may be Phoenix Wright. But what did you try to accomplish here? I want to hear it from you. You're not seriously revealing town so that they may be revived after a NK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back