Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I looked at the last vote count, and looking at those who still have votes on Celever, there was TGK (dead), Luis (not sure if he's changed the vote yet), and some other people who've already changed their vote like Skyleaf. Robin left their vote on Celever, and even made a post saying they weren't going to unvote just yet. It could be inactivity and just missing out on what's happened, but even though they were sort of cleared (?), I would not be shocked to see Robin flip scum.

I don't know whether KX is giving up, or whether he's saying "You'll regret lynching me because I'm town", but either turnout would be interesting.

I'm still skeptical of Jesi though and would like to see her defense.
I already tried doing that, but if that doesn't count as a defence I can try giving one again.

I don't know whether KX is giving up, or whether he's saying "You'll regret lynching me because I'm town", but either turnout would be interesting.
It's more like Celever built a highly plausible case and got lucky that I have a role that reeks of being a safe-claim (which is ironic how the role that gives a list of possiblesafe-claims, sounds like a safe-claim), and I tried to at least possibly sway the town to not lynch me, but the inevitable is coming and I'd rather go on a high note.

Day 3 Vote Count #3

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 8.
This count is valid through post #1326
The player with the most votes is tagged.

@Celever 5: Squirtle Squad (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l Robin Aisaga (vote) l GM Draclord (vote)
@King Xerneas 5: bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l scattered mind (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l Celever (vote)
PikaMasterJesi 1: Celever (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l King Xerneas (vote)
Robin Aisaga 0: Jabberwock (vote) l
simsands 0: Jabberwock (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l

Not Voting: Reinforce l simsands | Skyleaf2000

Day 3 ends in roughly 45.5 hours.

"What is this nonsense?!?!" The Judge shouted so everyone could hear, "A tie?!?!?!"

His faithful bailiffs in quakingpunch73 and double o squirtle informed him that the vote was split between @Celever and @King Xerneas.

"Well, then we'll just arrest the lot of them!" The Judge bellowed defiantly.

Almost immediately, the voice in the speaker reappeared... "The thing is, Mr. Judge, you can't arrest everyone at once, it ruins the fun~! It looks like you need to make a decision, or we'll make one for you..." The voice disappeared once more.

"Well then..." said The Judge, "With just under 48 hours left in the day, we are deadlocked! This means that by the end of the day, if we are still deadlocked, I am forced to use RANDOM.ORG to decide which of the 2 suspects is worthy of arrest. If anyone has any new evidence to present to the court, now is the time!"

Shocked by The Judge's decision, everyone in the court was more resolute then ever to catch Betty's Murderers...

Last edited:
Two things.
I'm not paranoid if I get night-killed since the only thing I have to offer the town is opinions.
that "paranoia" you kept mentioning was me actually worrying I was going to be night killed day 1
I thought you didn't particularly care about being killed because your real viability was used up night 0.

This was most useful when the scumchat was really the only chat around, now that there are more chats around, I would have to be really lucky to possibly get anything of substance.
"It's nearly impossible for me to get anything useful." In one post he literally calls himself vanilla.
by the looks of it if I'm not lynched, I'll probably be NK'd in fear of wiretapping their chat.
Then, suddenly: "If I'm not lynched the scum will kill me because I'm a big danger to them!" I doubt you'd be that big a threat if you could only get short statements like your first wiretap. As you said originally, with the other chats around it'd be rare for you to get something from the scumchat, let alone a really important post.

As a notice, the two posts of the first spoiler are not in chronological order. I'm going to go back through and make sure the point is still valid. (Mostly I'm just leaving it here just for reference and in case it remains valid.)

Celever, I'm keeping my eye on you tomorrow. Let's just end this day and hope for some good results at night.

##UNVOTE: Celever
##SIGH: King Xerneas

Oh, I should add this: I won't be able to check the thread on May 14-15, as I'll be in Seattle for their Regionals. It's also my birthday that day, so I'm pretty excited for that! I'll most likely do a tournament report, too. (Carson, you know about this, you'll be there too!)

Meanwhile, on an actually related topic, my vote counts for nothing but I think the KX lynch is going to most likely happen, so I'm going to change my vote.
##UNVOTE: Celever
##InevitableLynchEvenThoughYou'reStillAtL-1: King Xerneas

I think Celever is still good to look into tomorrow, but for now I'm not going to worry about it until Day 4.

Doesn't he die during Night 3?
1) Godot is dead.
2) No, he had an ability that could be used once he was in a coma. He wasn't going to die if he lived to Night 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back